Director of Customer Marketing
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers with the captivating imagery that makes an impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Everyday, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
Your Role: Director of Customer Marketing
We’re looking for a thoughtful and seasoned digital marketing professional to join our growing marketing team as a Director of Customer Marketing. Your focus will reach across the entire customer lifecycle, to deliver measurable impact in the areas of growth, community engagement and advocacy from our customer base.
This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing and will have two direct reports immediately, with potential to hire and build out the team further in the coming year. The Customer Marketing team is one of three pods within the marketing department, the other two being Brand (Design and Web Development) and Demand Generation (Content, Programs, Events).
What you’ll do
- Lead and help deliver the planning and execution of customer marketing programs, using channels such as events, email marketing and direct mail to delight our customers, increase stickiness with the CrowdRiff product and drive inbound interest in upsell opportunities
- Partner with the Customer Success team to develop and deliver educational content on digital and social media marketing that help our customers be more successful in their roles, using CrowdRiff as a key technology in their marketing stack.
- Develop a robust advocacy program that includes CrowdRiff’s Customer Advisory Board, CrowdRiff case studies, referrals and testimonials.
- Have 5+ years experience in digital and social media marketing with a B2C brand.
- Demonstrable expertise using Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to grow a brand and achieve quantifiable conversion goals.
- Have a passion for people. You love to teach, love to coach, and take great interest in helping others be successful, whether they are inside the organization or a customer.
- Are an expert presenter that knows how to craft compelling narratives and develop engaging interactive presentations delivered over the web or face to face
- Bonus if you have experience using the CrowdRiff product or have 3+ years experience with a consumer travel and tourism brand such as a destination, hotel or tour operator
- Interesting, challenging work and a friendly, inclusive culture
- Generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. You’ll even be able to visit our customer destinations around the globe!
- Light-filled, dog-friendly and human-friendly office in downtown Toronto
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous parental leave benefit
- Regular team-building events, a weekly lunch club, and a well-stocked tea/coffee bar
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Travel Benefit
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events