Senior Front-End Developer
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
Senior Front End Developer
We’re developing single page web applications written in React/Redux that talk to backends written using Express on Node over GraphQL. All layouts and components are created using JSX and styled using SASS. Components are housed and versioned in a common component repo and pulled into apps as needed. Builds are done via Webpack and tested using Jest, Enzyme & Expect.
Apps can be built and tested with a single command. Continuous Integration is done using TravisCI and all projects are auto-deployed to Test and Prod environments using AWS CodeDeploy, once all tests pass.
- Interesting, challenging work + a friendly, inclusive culture
- A generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. If you like, you’ll even be able to visit our client destinations around the globe
- Light filled, dog-friendly and human-friendly office near King + Spadina
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook Pro
- Regular team building events
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly TTC fare
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.