Director of Customer Success
CrowdRiff is a visual marketing platform that helps marketers source, organize and publish visuals at scale.
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers with the captivating imagery that makes an impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Everyday, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
Your Role: Director of Customer Success
We’re looking for a thoughtful and seasoned customer success professional that loves coaching, loves building teams, and is obsessed with customer experience.
You will immediately lead a team of 5 customer success managers in a high growth environment. That means you’ll have the opportunity to do a lot of hiring, onboarding and coaching.
This role directly impacts customer satisfaction, adoption, retention and the overall success of CrowdRiff. You'll work from our downtown Toronto office with our entire team. You’ll join the Customer Success team and report to the VP of Customer Success. At CrowdRiff, the Customer Success organization has four teams: Onboarding, Customer Success Management, Support and Operations. You’ll be taking on the leadership of the CSM team.
What you’ll do
- Lead, coach and manage the CSM team. The CSM team’s performance and health is your number one priority.
- You’ll be spending a lot of time with your team. This includes: 1:1s, call coaching, handling escalations, running account strategy sessions, and running churn retrospectives.
- Administrative responsibilities will include performance reviews, comp reviews, bonus plan administration, customer renewal forecasts and hiring forecasts.
- Of course, there’s travel. You are joining a travel tech company afterall. On average, you’ll travel 1-2 times per quarter for customer meetings and conferences.
- Have 3+ years of mid market or enterprise software customer success or account management experience.
- Have passion for people management. You love to teach, love to coach, and takes great interest in others personal development.
- Know how to hire A players and to build an environment that they thrive in.
- Are an expert presenter that knows how to craft compelling narratives.
- Have good consultative sales acumen. You will be coaching your team on how to handle up-sell and renewal opportunities, and step in when needed to take the deal over the finish line.
- Know your way around SaaS and customer health metrics, and what levers move them. We run a data-driven customer success operations here. You’ll have lots of data to aid your day-to-day decision making.
- Interesting, challenging work and a friendly, inclusive culture
- Generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. You’ll even be able to visit our customer destinations around the globe!
- Light-filled, dog-friendly and human-friendly office in downtown Toronto
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous parental leave benefit
- Macbook Pro
- Regular team-building events, a weekly lunch club, and a well-stocked tea/coffee barFlexible work hours
- Monthly TTC pass
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events