Event Marketing Manager
At CrowdRiff, our visual marketing platform helps brands build influence through visuals. It's a powerful new way to engage, distribute, and leverage content, enabling remarkable marketing success, every day.
Our Last 12 Months
- Two major platform evolutions (we have an amazing dev team)
- Team size doubled
- Client base grew by 1200%!
- Became market leaders in the travel and tourism industry
Who We Want to Hire
Our marketing team is expanding and looking for an Event Marketing Manager to help us grow in 2017 and beyond. We’re excited about people who have a strong results orientation and know how to create value in a small, fast paced, and high performing team.
What to Expect From The Role
This role reports into our Head of Marketing and works alongside team members in marketing, sales and design.
In this role you will be expected to have domain expertise but we will provide support to you to grow. We'll coach you on understanding how customers research and buy our product, how we sell our solutions, and what makes our customers be successful. You’ll also learn the nuances of the industries we work in - travel and tourism, hospitality, museums and attractions.
You’ll join a team of people who are smart and down to earth. Our environment is geared towards action - we work within and across departments to reach our goals. You will be happy here if you have a positive attitude, collaborative nature and love for learning.
- Translate business goals and objectives from marketing plans into event strategies and tactics that deliver leads, pipeline and revenue
- Develop and deliver creative ways to attract the right kind of prospects to our online and offline events
- Collaborate with marketing and sales colleagues to promote events and drive attendance, as well as follow up activity
- Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders
- Track, measure and report event performance against agreed-upon metrics
- Identify areas of improvement on an ongoing basis
Our ideal candidate is:
- Able to project manage multiple events simultaneously without breaking out into a sweat
- Experienced in managing, supporting, and executing successful trade shows and webinars
- Comfortable dealing with unexpected hiccups, and knows how to ask for help when needed
- Good at paying attention to the details, which often make a difference between a good event and a great event
- Knowledgeable about booth space management, audio/visual, booth decor, signage, etc…
- A good written and verbal communicator who can interact well with internal and external stakeholders
- An energetic and positive person who people enjoy being around
A few more details:
- Competitive vacation policy
- Employee benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook Air supplied
- Downtown Toronto office at King and Spadina
- Regular team gatherings & outings
- Flexible work hours
- Toronto transit pass
We hope you’ll strongly consider joining us. If this isn’t a good fit for you, please share it with other potential A-Players.
Excited yet? Here’s more about us …
For more information, please visit our website
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.