We’re looking to add our very first Product Manager to CrowdRiff’s rapidly growing 40-person team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on a visual automation platform that’s transforming the travel industry. We are looking for someone who will be the voice of our customer, and live at the intersection between design, development, and business. Can you take an abstract idea, problem, or challenge and come up with a feature spec, take ownership of product planning, and execute a plan? Let’s talk.
What is CrowdRiff?
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact.
CrowdRiff’s visual marketing platform helps marketers source, organize and publish visuals at scale.
Over the past 12 months we have transformed our flagship platform, grown our client base by 5x, emerged as market leaders in the travel and tourism industry, and doubled our team size. Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. Love doing your best work and learning cool stuff? You’re just our type.
As Product Manager, you will:
- Be the “go to” person on all things to do with the product including how all the interactions work, and the prioritization of upcoming features
- Think through edge cases and the right questions to ask the development team to uncover potential roadblocks
- Research and articulate the needs of the customers, identifying opportunities for product growth and have a knack for knowing what customers want
- Define the scope of features including initial MVP (minimum viable product) and future interactions
- Collaborate with our awesome scrum master, developers, customer success, sales, and design team (so we would like someone who can speak technology, and has a good sense of feasibility)
- Take ownership of product planning, write technical stories, and prioritize new features, enhancements and bugs to tackle
- Constantly research trends and be up to date on the latest products, services and tools
Product Manager Qualifications
Knowledge in Computer Science / Engineering, UX Design or similar experience
Experience in a product management or development role on a web and/or mobile product
Self-motivated, and results-oriented, and committed to continuous learning and problem solving
Ability to analyze and creatively solve technical and business-related problems
A few additional perks of working at CrowdRiff:
- Competitive and Flexible Vacation Policy
- Employee Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook Pro
- Work in a light-filled space in downtown Toronto (King & Spadina)
- Regular team building events, a weekly Salad Club, & a well stocked tea/coffee bar
- Flexible work hours
- TTC pass
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
- Dog-friendly office
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.