We’re looking to add our first Product Manager to CrowdRiff’s growing development team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on a visual marketing platform that’s transforming the travel industry. You will work, learn, and develop alongside our two founders, an experienced scrum master and an awesome agile team who are all invested in your success.
What is CrowdRiff?
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact.
CrowdRiff’s visual marketing platform helps marketers source, organize and publish visuals at scale.
Over the past 12 months we have transformed our flagship platform, grown our client base by 5x, emerged as market leaders in the travel and tourism industry, and doubled our team size.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. Love doing your best work and learning cool stuff? You’re just our type.
As Product Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with key partners to define product strategy and prioritize roadmaps
- Be accountable for researching and planning a customer facing application
- Work with cross functional teams including technology, customer success, and sales
- Define product development and gather input from customers
- Analyze and interpret customer utilization and business data to influence decisions
- Negotiate, analyze and prioritize scope amongst multiple partners
Product Manager Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, UX Design, or Business
- 1-3 years experience in a product development role in a business/tech environment
- Self-motivated, and results-oriented, and committed to continuous learning and problem-solving
- Ability to analyze and creatively solve technical or business-related problems
- Knowledge of digital photography, digital marketing, and experience in web applications for business
A few additional perks of working at CrowdRiff:
Competitive Vacation Policy
Employee Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
Work in a light-filled space in downtown Toronto (King & Spadina)
Regular team building events, a weekly Salad Club, & a well stocked tea/coffee bar
Flexible work hours
Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
Excited yet? Here’s more about us … visit our website or check us out on Instagram or contact Erica (our recruiter).
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.