We’re looking for strategic and articulate account executives for CrowdRiff’s dynamic sales team. In this role you will collaborate with the digital leaders at destination marketing organizations across the globe and build custom SaaS solutions for their business. Our visual platform is transforming how destinations market themselves and you’ll be on the front lines of our success. Our most successful account executives are highly organized, have a positive attitude, love travel & technology, and have a fun sense of humour. We’re looking for sales professionals who listen to what our client wants, and recommends solutions to their marketing challenges.
What is CrowdRiff?
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact.
CrowdRiff’s visual marketing platform helps marketers source, organize and publish visuals at scale.
Over the past 12 months we have transformed our flagship platform, grown our client base by 5x, emerged as market leaders in the travel and tourism industry, and doubled our team size.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. Love doing your best work and learning cool stuff? You’re just our type.
What you’ll do
- Prioritize potential prospects and create custom sales materials to accelerate the opportunity pipeline
- Own and manage a qualified pipeline of leads from our business development team; schedule & run live demos, design successful follow-up sequences, negotiate contracts, and secure new business partners
- Invest time to build relationships with our clients. You will correspond and engage with our clients on the phone, by email, via WebEx, and through social media outreach
- Attend conferences and trade shows to represent the CrowdRiff brand, educate prospects on best practices we’re seeing in the marketplace and values of incorporating user generated content into their marketing campaigns
- Work closely with product team to influence platform evolutions based on industry needs and trends
- Manage and monitor your work using world leading technologies like, Salesforce, Outreach and Hubspot
Ideally, you’ll have:
- 2+ years of experience in sales
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong social, relationship, and team building skills
- Tech knowledge and your ability to communicate SaaS products effectively
- Knowledge and / or real passion for the travel industry
- Experience selling into the SMB (small to medium business) market
Additional CrowdRiff Perks
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Employee Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook Pro
- Work in a light-filled space in downtown Toronto (King & Spadina)
- Regular team building events, a weekly Salad Club, & a well stocked tea/coffee bar
- Flexible work hours
- TTC pass
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
- Dog-friendly office
For more information, please visit our website and learn more about our team.
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.