We’re looking for strategic sales professionals with account management experience to join CrowdRiff’s dynamic sales team. In this role you will collaborate with the digital leaders at destination marketing organizations across the globe and build custom solutions for their business. Our visual marketing platform is transforming how destinations market themselves and you’ll be on the front lines of our success. You will work, learn, and develop with an awesome and very agile team who will teach you about SaaS software sales, the industries we work in, and further hone your sales skills. Our most successful Account Executives are highly organized, have a positive attitude, love travel & technology, and have a fun sense of humour.
What is CrowdRiff?
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact.
CrowdRiff’s visual marketing platform helps marketers source, organize and publish visuals at scale.
Over the past 12 months we have transformed our flagship platform, grown our client base by 5x, emerged as market leaders in the travel and tourism industry, and doubled our team size.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. Love doing your best work and learning cool stuff? You’re just our type.
What you’ll do
- Own and manage your own qualified pipeline; schedule & run live demos, design successful follow-up sequences, and secure new business partners
- Prioritize potential prospects, and create custom selling material to accelerate the opportunity pipeline
- Invest time corresponding and engaging with leaders of strategic partners - on the phone, by email, via WebEx, and through social media outreach
- Report on weekly activities, and present wins and losses
- Identify new opportunities in the industry, and how best to position the platform to suit the emerging need
- Represent the CrowdRiff brand and educate prospects on best practices we’re seeing in the marketplace
- Manage and monitor your work using world leading technologies like, Salesforce, Outreach and Hubspot
- Recognize your peers for leading by example, inspiring, and being awesome
Additional CrowdRiff Perks
Flexible Vacation Policy
Employee Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
Work in a light-filled space in downtown Toronto (King & Spadina)
Regular team building events, a weekly Salad Club, & a well stocked tea/coffee bar
Flexible work hours
Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
Excited yet? Here’s more about us … visit our website or check us out on Instagram or contact Erica (our recruiter).
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.