What is CrowdRiff?
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
Your Role: Account Executive
We’re looking for strategic and articulate account executives for CrowdRiff’s dynamic sales team. In this role you will collaborate with the digital leaders at destination marketing organizations across the globe and build custom SaaS solutions for their business. Our visual platform is transforming how destinations market themselves and you’ll be on the front lines of our success. Our most successful account executives are highly organized, have a positive attitude, love travel & technology, and have a fun sense of humour. We’re looking for sales professionals who listen to what our client wants, and recommends solutions to their marketing challenges.
What you’ll do
- Work with exciting, international tourism clients, helping them showcase and promote their brand with user-generated content
- Own and manage a pre-qualified pipeline of leads from our business development team. You'll schedule & run live demos, design successful follow-up sequences, negotiate contracts, and secure new business partners
- Create custom sales materials to wow potential clients
- Invest time to build relationships with our clients. You will correspond and engage with our clients on the phone, by email, via WebEx, and through social media outreach. You might even send them some cookies.
- Attend conferences and trade shows to represent the CrowdRiff brand, educate prospects on best practices we’re seeing in the marketplace and values of incorporating user generated content into their marketing campaigns
- Work closely with product development team to influence platform evolutions based on industry needs and trends
- Manage and monitor your work using technologies like Salesforce, Outreach and Hubspot
Ideally, you’ll have:
- 2+ years of experience in sales.
- Specific experience in SaaS sales or at a startup is an asset
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong social, relationship, and team building skills
- Knowledge and / or real passion for the travel industry
- Experience selling into the SMB (small to medium business) market
- Interesting, challenging work + a friendly, inclusive culture
- A generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. If you like, you’ll even be able to visit our client destinations around the globe
- Light filled, dog-friendly and human-friendly office near King + Spadina
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook Pro
- Regular team building events, a weekly Salad Club, & a well stocked tea/coffee bar
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly TTC pass
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
For more information, please visit our website and learn more about our team.
CrowdRiff is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.