At CrowdRiff, our platform delivers the the best way for brands to effectively operationalize earned and owned media. It's a powerful new way to engage, distribute, and leverage content, enabling remarkable marketing success, at scale.
Our Last 12 Months
- Two major platform evolutions (we have an amazing dev team)
- Team size doubled, which resulted in three office moves
- Client base grew by 1200%!
- Became market leaders in the travel and tourism industry
Who We Want to Hire
We’re hiring sharp, passionate, and driven Sales Executives who want to grow and develop a new business, advance their career in Business Development (BD), and be a part of something truly groundbreaking. We're looking for candidates who have 2-3 years under their belt with inherent leadership qualities, polished business acumen, a love for technology, and a fun sense of humour.
What to Expect from the Role
You’ll work from our Downtown Toronto office with our BD team managing your own pipeline of qualified prospects. While you’re a Sales Executive, you’ll have direct impact on business growth, and industry expansion. Our most successful Sales Executives are highly organized, and exude infectious, positive attitudes. They know how to hustle, bring a fresh perspective to the table, and want to win.
- Own and manage your own qualified pipeline; schedule & run live demos, design successful follow-up sequences, and secure new business partners
- Prioritize potential prospects, and create custom selling material to accelerate the opportunity pipeline
- Invest time corresponding and engaging with leaders of strategic partners - on the phone, by email, via WebEx, and through social media outreach
- Report on weekly activities, and present wins and losses
- Identify new opportunities in the industry, and how best to position the platform to suit the emerging need
- Evangelize the CrowdRiff brand and offering, and educate prospects on best practices we’re seeing in the marketplace
- Manage and monitor your work using world leading technologies like, Salesforce, Outreach and Marketo
- Recognize your peers for leading by example, inspiring, and being awesome
- Competitive vacation policy
- Employee benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook Air supplied
- An office Downtown Toronto, in the Annex
- Regular team gatherings & outings
- Flexible work hours
- Toronto transit pass
We hope you’ll strongly consider joining us. If this isn’t a good fit for you, please share it with other potential A-Players.
Excited yet? Here’s more about us …
For more information, please visit our website
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.