Senior Product Designer
We’re looking for a talented Senior Product Designer who wants to create amazing product experiences for our customers. Are you are skilled in translating high level product requirements into user interfaces that are simple, intuitive, and enjoyable for customers to use? Let’s talk.
What is CrowdRiff?
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact.
CrowdRiff’s visual marketing platform helps marketers source, organize and publish visuals at scale.
Over the past 12 months we have transformed our flagship platform, grown our client base by 5x, emerged as market leaders in the travel and tourism industry, and doubled our team size. Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. Love doing your best work and learning cool stuff? You’re just our type.
As Product Designer, you will:
- Collaborate with the product team to design product interfaces that solve customer pains
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and tools for planning, designing and prototyping
- Conceptualize ideas to solve complex design roadblocks
- Execute all stages of visual design from sketching to wireframing to high fidelity prototypes
- Designing web and mobile interfaces that give users an intuitive and enjoyable experience of the CrowdRiff platform
Ideally, you have:
- 2-3 years experience designing web or mobile apps
- Visual design skills and a good grounding in product design from problem statement to completed product
- An understanding of user experience design methods such as user stories and user testing
- Experience with information architecture fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and how apps are built
- Added bonus if you have experience designing products for business users
A few additional perks of working at CrowdRiff:
Competitive and Flexible Vacation Policy
Employee Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
Work in a light-filled space in downtown Toronto (King & Spadina)
Regular team building events, a weekly Salad Club, & a well stocked tea/coffee bar
Flexible work hours
TTC pass or similar monthly benefit
Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
Excited yet? Here’s more about us … visit our website or check us out on Instagram.
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.