CrowdRiff is a fast growing startup with a visual marketing platform used by digital marketers to source, organize, collaborate and publish amazing visual content. It's a powerful new way to engage, distribute, and leverage visuals, enabling remarkable marketing success, at scale.
Our Last 12 Months
- Two major platform evolutions (we have an amazing dev team)
- Team size doubled, which resulted in three office moves
- Client base grew by 1200%!
- Became market leaders in the travel and tourism industry
Who We Want to Hire
We’re looking for an experienced user interface designer who wants to create amazing product experiences for our customers. You are skilled in translating high level product requirements into user interfaces that are simple, intuitive and enjoyable for customers to use. Ideally you possess the following traits:
- 2-3 years experience designing web or mobile apps
- Excellent visual design skills and a good grounding in typography, colour theory, and product design
- Familiarity with user experience design methods such as user stories and user testing
- An understanding of information architecture fundamentals
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends, methodologies and tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and how apps are built
- Are a stickler for details
- Works well in teams, communicates clearly, and has a good attitude when participating in design critiques
- Added bonus if you have experience designing products for business users
What to Expect from the Role
You’ll work from our Downtown Toronto office with our product team (Product Designer, Product Manager, Scrum Master and Engineering team). You’ll make a direct impact on our product from the get go, and will have many opportunities to grow and stretch your skills as a designer. Expect to find yourself surrounded by creative and collaborative people at CrowdRiff. You will work in a beautiful light-filled space with the occasional four-legged visitor, and a healthy balance of work and fun.
- Collaborating with the product team to design product interfaces that solve customer pains
- Conceptualizing ideas to solve complex design roadblocks
- Executing all stages of visual design from sketching to wireframing to high fidelity prototypes
- Designing web and mobile interfaces that give users an intuitive and enjoyable experience of the CrowdRiff platform
- Flexiable vacation policy
- Employee benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook supplied
- An office in Downtown Toronto, at King and Spadina
- Regular team gatherings & outings
- Flexible work hours
- Toronto transit pass
We hope you’ll strongly consider joining us. If this isn’t a good fit for you, please share it with other potential A-Players.
Excited yet? Here’s more about us …
For more information, please visit our website
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.