Senior Product Designer
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
Your Role: Senior Product Designer
We’re looking for a senior level Product Designer who wants to create amazing experiences for our customers. In this position, you'll use your skills in translating high level asks into interfaces that are simple, intuitive, and enjoyable to use. What's special about this role? You'll get to leverage your love for beautiful visuals through working on a product that's crafted to showcase them. You'll be one of two designers on a small, tight-knit team, meaning you'll get to have a big impact.
What you'll do:
- Execute all stages of visual design from sketching to wireframing to high fidelity prototypes
- Collaborate with the product team to design product interfaces that solve customer pains
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and tools for planning, designing and prototyping
- Conceptualize ideas to solve complex design roadblocks
- Designing web and mobile interfaces that give users an intuitive and enjoyable experience of the CrowdRiff platform
Ideally, you have:
- At least 3 years of experience designing web or mobile applications
- Visual design skills and a good grounding in product design from problem statement to completed product
- An understanding of user experience design methods such as user stories and user testing
- Experience with information architecture fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and how apps are built
- Added bonus if you have experience designing products for business users
- Double bonus if you're passionate about travel and photography
- Interesting, challenging work + a friendly, inclusive culture
- A generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. If you like, you’ll even be able to visit our client destinations around the globe
- Light filled, dog-friendly and human-friendly office near King + Spadina
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook Pro
- Regular team building events, a weekly Salad Club, & a well stocked tea/coffee bar
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly TTC pass
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
CrowdRiff is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.