Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
Our Last 12 Months
- Two major platform evolutions (we have an amazing dev team)
- Team size doubled
- Client base grew by 1200%!
- Became market leaders in the travel and tourism industry
Who We Want to Hire
We’re looking for a sharp, passionate, and driven individual who will manage our largest strategic partners, to foster and strengthen these relationships. We're looking for candidates with inherent leadership qualities, polished business acumen, a love for technology, and a fun sense of humour.
Here are the bits that you should possess:
- Have 2-5 years experience managing Key Accounts, or Channel Partners
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to drive and execute simultaneous projects
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Comfortable operating under pressure, in a dynamic environment, and across functions
- Requires minimal supervision and direction
- Strong presentation skills & ability to construct effective presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competency in Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Salesforce & Google Apps
What to Expect from the Role
You’ll work from our Downtown Toronto office with our BD and Client Success teams. While in role, we'll teach and coach you on software sales, the industries we work in, and how to truly uncover each and every opportunity. You'll learn the product from top to bottom, how clients use it, and what makes a great partnership. We expect you to be highly organized and exude an infectious and positive attitude. Be prepared to hustle, bring a fresh perspective to the table, and want to win. Oh, and you better like to travel!
- Own all major strategic business partnerships, maintaining current business and exploring areas to create incremental opportunities
- Qualify potential future partners, and prioritize them based on strategic fit with the business
- Grow revenue by generating leads through each partnership
- Invest time corresponding and engaging with leaders of strategic partners - on the phone, by email, via WebEx, and in person
- Evangelize the CrowdRiff brand and offering, educating partners on best practices we’re seeing in industry/with other partners
- Manage and monitor your work using world leading technologies like, Salesforce, Outreach and Hubspot
- Recognize your peers for leading by example, inspiring, and being awesome
- Be excited by putting your head down, and blazing a new trail everyday
- Competitive vacation policy
- Employee benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook Pro supplied
- An office Downtown Toronto, at King and Spadina
- Regular team gatherings & outings
- Flexible work hours
- Toronto transit pass