Customer Success Operations
At CrowdRiff, our platform delivers the the best way for brands to effectively operationalize earned and owned media. It's a powerful new way to discover and distribute the best visual content, enabling remarkable marketing success, every day.
Our Last 12 Months
- Two major platform evolutions (we have an amazing dev team)
- Team size doubled
- Client base grew by 1200%!
- Became market leaders in the travel and tourism industry
Who We Want to Hire
We are looking for a smart and creative Customer Success Operations professional who loves building human-friendly processes and tools to enable others to do their best work. You’re highly analytical and process-oriented, and you love implementing and managing systems and tools. You will join CrowdRiff at a time when your work will have massive impact from day one.
You will own all customer analytics and reporting - enabling our Onboarding, Customer Success, Support and Leadership teams to make data-driven decisions. You will also manage the portfolio of systems and tools used by the Customer Success teams at CrowdRiff. We are looking for someone that loves technology and new experiences, and will contribute to our great culture.
> Excellent grasp of technology - you will research, select and implement technology tools that will power our CS teams
> Ability to integrate technology/tools with human-centric processes that will boost our team’s performance
> Highly analytical - you will dive deep into customer data to uncover insights and deliver actionable recommendations to our team (proficiency with spreadsheets is a must)
> Empathy for customers - the work we do in Ops is ultimately geared towards improving our customer’s experience
> Undergraduate degree in math, engineering, science or equivalent
> The tools you’ll work with: Gainsight, Salesforce, Zendesk, Kibana, Postgres, Trello, Zapier, Asknicely, Slack, G Suite.
What to Expect from the Role
This role directly impacts customer satisfaction, adoption, retention and the overall success of CrowdRiff. You'll work from our Downtown Toronto office with our entire team. You will join the Customer Success Operations team that enables our Onboarding, Customer Success and Support teams to do their best work. In Operations, we are primarily accountable for: Knowledge Management, Data & Reporting, Process Improvement and Systems & Tools. Your primary accountabilities will be around Data & Reporting and Systems & Tools. With that said, you will collaborate very closely with your Operations teammates that run our Knowledge Management and Process Improvement initiatives. You will get full exposure to all the programs that we run in Ops.
- Develop a robust Data & Reporting program to monitor our financial, operational and team performance
- Develop, maintain and tweak the technology stack for our Customer Success teams - integrating our technology stack into a coherent workflow for our customers and internal teams should excite you
- Ensure customer touch points across all channels are effective and frictionless
- Maintain and enhance our Voice of the Customer programs - customer feedback and insights are routed to the right teams at CrowdRiff
- Participate in process improvement initiatives (most initiatives require changes to our technology stack and data/reporting)
- Be the go-to person for data requests from our customer facing teams
- Be an awesome teammate and help make all the people around you better
- Competitive vacation policy
- Employee benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook Pro supplied
- An office Downtown Toronto (King & Spadina)
- Regular team gatherings & outings
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly TTC pass
We hope you’ll strongly consider joining us. If this isn’t a good fit for you, please share it with other potential A-Players.
Excited yet? Here’s more about us …
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.