Business Development Intern
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown. CrowdRiff’s visual marketing platform helps marketers source, organize and publish visuals at scale.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
Our Last 12 Months
- Two major platform evolutions (we have an amazing dev team)
- Team size doubled
- Client base grew by 1200%!
- Became market leaders in the travel and tourism industry
Who We Want to Hire
We’re looking for a sharp, passionate and driven university student who is interested in building a foundation for a career in enterprise SaaS sales. If you wake up looking for a new challenge every day, and aren't afraid to tackle the unknown, we want to hear from you. If the intersection of Marketing and Tech is something you think about often, we want to hear from you. If learning the ins and outs of a fast moving sales organization is your dream, we want to hear from you. Oh, we almost forgot, you'll need to have a fun sense of humour.
What to Expect from the Role
You’ll work from our Downtown Toronto office with our Business Development team and provide support across the entire sales cycle. While you’re working with us, we’ll teach and coach you about software sales, the industries we work in, and how to truly uncover each and every opportunity. Expect to work hard and feel a sense of accomplishment that comes from getting your hands dirty. Be prepared to hustle, bring a fresh perspective to the table, and exude an infectious, positive attitude.
- Work on a full-term project side-by-side with the Head of Business & Partnerships that is tied to strategic business growth
- Learn how to qualify leads and prepare an effective outreach plan
- Build new sales content to support the sales cycle
- Shadowing team members to develop new ideas for the sales process
- Evangelize the CrowdRiff brand and offering, and educate prospects on best practices we’re seeing in the marketplace
- Manage and monitor your work using tools like Salesforce, Google Suite, and Trello
- Recognize your peers for leading by example, inspiring, and being awesome
- Blaze a new trail every day
Excited yet? Here’s more about us …
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.