Business Development Intern
At CrowdRiff, our Visual Marketing Platform delivers the best way for brands to effectively operationalize earned and owned media. It's a powerful new way to engage, distribute, and leverage visual content, enabling remarkable marketing success, every day.
Our Last 12 Months
- Two major platform evolutions (we have an amazing dev team)
- Team size doubled
- Client base grew by 1200%!
- Became market leaders in the travel and tourism industry
Who We Want to Hire
We’re looking for a sharp, passionate and driven university student who is interested in building a foundation for a career in enterprise SaaS sales. If you wake up looking for a new challenge every day, and aren't afraid to tackle the unknown, we want to hear from you. If the intersection of Marketing and Tech is something you think about often, we want to hear from you. If learning the ins and outs of a fast moving sales organization is your dream, we want to hear from you. Oh, we almost forgot, you'll need to have a fun sense of humour.
What to Expect from the Role
You’ll work from our Downtown Toronto office with our BD team and provide support across the entire sales cycle. While you’re working with us, we’ll teach and coach you about software sales, the industries we work in, and how to truly uncover each and every opportunity. Expect to work hard often and feel a sense of accomplishment that comes from getting your hands dirty. Be prepared to hustle, bring a fresh perspective to the table, and exude an infectious, positive attitude.
- Work on a full-term project side-by-side with the Head of Business & Partnerships that is tied to strategic business growth
- Learn how to qualify leads and prepare an effective outreach plan
- Build new sales content to support the sales cycle
- Shadowing team members to develop new ideas for the sales process
- Evangelize the CrowdRiff brand and offering, and educate prospects on best practices we’re seeing in the marketplace
- Manage and monitor your work using tools like Salesforce, Google Suite, and Trello
- Recognize your peers for leading by example, inspiring, and being awesome
- Blaze a new trail every day
We hope you’ll strongly consider joining us. If this isn’t a good fit for you, please share it with other potential A-Players.
Excited yet? Here’s more about us …
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.