Sales Development Rep
At CrowdRiff, our platform delivers the the best way for brands to effectively operationalize earned and owned media. It's a powerful new way to engage, distribute, and leverage content, enabling remarkable marketing success, every day.
Our Last 12 Months
- Two major platform evolutions (we have an amazing dev team)
- Team size doubled
- Client base grew by 1200%!
- Became market leaders in the travel and tourism industry
Who We Want to Hire
We’re hiring sharp, passionate, and driven Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who want to attract prospective partners, develop their career in Business Development (BD), and be a part of something truly groundbreaking. We're looking for recent university graduates or those with 1-2 years under their belt with inherent leadership qualities, polished business acumen, a love for technology, and a fun sense of humour.
What to Expect from the Role
You’ll work from our Downtown Toronto office with our BD team to build a healthy revenue pipeline for the business. While you’re an SDR, we’ll teach and coach you about software sales, the industries we work in, and how to truly uncover each and every opportunity. Our most successful SDRs are highly organized, and exude infectious, positive attitudes. They know how to hustle, bring a fresh perspective to the table, and want to win.
- Own the Sales Development efforts in assigned industries; schedule meetings and create revenue opportunities for Sales Executives
- Qualify inbound leads, as well as prospect into ideal prospective companies
- Invest time corresponding and engaging with leaders of strategic partners - on the phone, by email, via WebEx, and through social media outreach
- Evangelize the CrowdRiff brand and offering, and educate prospects on best practices we’re seeing in the marketplace
- Manage and monitor your work using world leading technologies like, Salesforce, Outreach and Marketo
- Recognize your peers for leading by example, inspiring, and being awesome
- Be excited by putting your head down, and blazing a new trail everyday
- Competitive vacation policy
- Employee benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook Air supplied
- Downtown Toronto office at King and Spadina
- Regular team gatherings & outings
- Flexible work hours
- Toronto transit pass
We hope you’ll strongly consider joining us. If this isn’t a good fit for you, please share it with other potential A-Players.
Excited yet? Here’s more about us …
For more information, please visit our website
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.