Sales Development Rep
Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for hungry sales professionals to join CrowdRiff’s dynamic sales team. In this role you will have an opportunity to work on a visual marketing platform that’s transforming the global travel industry. You will work, learn, and develop with an awesome and very agile team who will teach you about SaaS software sales, the industries we work in, and how to truly uncover each and every opportunity. Our most successful SDRs are highly organized, have a positive attitude, love travel & technology, and have a fun sense of humour.
CrowdRiff is a fast growing startup located in downtown Toronto. Our Visual Marketing Platform is used by brands to source, organize and publish the best visual content to every marketing channel. It's a powerful new way to engage audiences, increase brand awareness and inspire travel, every day.
Over the past 12 months we have transformed our flagship platform, grown our client base by 5x, emerged as market leaders in the travel and tourism industry and doubled our team size. Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. We work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals and delight our customers. Love doing your best work and learning cool stuff? You’re just our type.
We work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals and delight our customers. Love doing your best work and learning cool stuff? You’re just our type.
What you’ll do
- Supercharge Sales Development efforts in assigned industries and discover new opportunities into ideal prospective companies
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads, and create new opportunities for Account Executives
- Manage top of funnel sales activities by working closely with our Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Travel to industry trade shows and conferences to meet customers and prospects
- Report on weekly activities, and present wins and losses
- Represent the CrowdRiff brand and offering, and educate prospects on best practices we’re seeing in the marketplace
- Manage and monitor your work using world leading technologies like, Salesforce, Outreach and Hubspot
- Recognize your peers for leading by example, inspiring, and being awesome
Additional Crowdriff Perks:
Flexible Vacation Policy
Employee Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
Work in a light-filled space in downtown Toronto (King & Spadina)
Regular team building events, a weekly Salad Club, & a well stocked tea/coffee bar
Flexible work hoursTTC pass
Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
Excited yet? Here’s more about us …
For more information, please visit our website and learn more about our team. Or contact our recruiter Erica.
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.