Business Development Representative
What is CrowdRiff?
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
Your Role: Business Development Representative
We’re looking for strategic sales professionals to join CrowdRiff’s dynamic sales team. In this role you will have an opportunity to work on a visual marketing platform that’s transforming the global travel industry. You will work, learn, and develop with an awesome and very agile team who will teach you about SaaS software sales, the industries we work in, and how to truly uncover each and every opportunity. Our most successful BDRs are highly organized, have a positive attitude, love travel & technology, and have a fun sense of humour.
What you’ll do
- Work with exciting, international brands, helping them leverage user-generated visuals to drive their marketing efforts
- Supercharge your Business Development efforts and discover new opportunities into ideal prospective companies
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads, creating new opportunities for Account Executives
- Manage top of funnel sales activities by working closely with our Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Travel to industry trade shows and conferences to meet customers and prospects. You'll represent the CrowdRiff brand and offering, and educate prospective partners on best practices we’re seeing in the marketplace
- Report on weekly activities, and present wins and losses
- Manage and monitor your work using technologies like Salesforce, Outreach and Hubspot
Ideally, you'll have:
- 2+ years in top-of-the-funnel inbound and outbound sales
- Passion for the travel industry
- Experience in a startup, SaaS company, SMB clients or the tourism industry are assets
- Strong communication skills
- Interesting, challenging work + a friendly, inclusive culture
- A generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. If you like, you’ll even be able to visit our client destinations around the globe
- Light filled, dog-friendly and human-friendly office near King + Spadina
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook Pro
- Regular team building events, a weekly Salad Club, & a well stocked tea/coffee bar
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly TTC pass
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.