Test Engineer - Vehicles Team
South San Francisco
We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We are looking for an experienced Vehicles Test Engineer to help maintain, troubleshoot, and improve our products. This position will be in our South San Francisco office.
- Support development and execution of testing programs relating to hardware and electrical (bonus points for compute background)
- Evaluate and analyze hardware performance to support development and safety
- Support implementation of safety methodology, documentation, requirements, and tests
- Bs or higher in mechanical or electrical engineering
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Experience working with various sensors
- Experience with mechatronics
- Technical troubleshooting background
- Incredibly high attention to detail
- Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world
- Willingness to work with documentation engineers to document all process
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.