We are a driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex and unusual engineering challenges, while making an immensely positive impact.
We are looking for a IT Technician to join our team in Scottsdale!
- Provide front line support for our teams’ technical issues
- Proficient in performing desk side, phone and remote support of level one and two issues
- Help with updates and maintenance with on-site infrastructure equipment (storage, network, and servers)
- Manage assigned support incidents in a timely and professional manner
- Own the IT infrastructure, including laptops, desktops, printers, and wireless network in our Scottsdale Office
- Triage user issues and escalate issues that require more in-depth knowledge in a timely manner
- Manage employee on-boarding and off-boarding (includes configuration/deployment of devices, and "Day One" IT training in our Scottsdale Office)
- Work with our Senior IT Manager to implement best practices across our environment
- Keep Technical Support equipment organized and readily available for deployment
- Author and update documentation on internal IT knowledge base
- 3-5 years of experience as an IT Support Specialist or similar
- Understanding of Windows, Linux and Mac environments
- Comfortable being self-directed in conducting day to day tasks
- Outstanding customer service and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet - strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world
- Attention to detail and a passion for correctness
- Understanding of database and security concepts
- Startup experience
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.