We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We're looking for a technical recruiter to scale our rapidly growing team. Come join the driverless revolution!
- Work with other recruiters on the team to help one another and accomplish team goals
- Work with engineering leads to understand and meet their hiring needs
- Strategically plan and own a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates and maintain their interest throughout the entire process
- As needed, aggressively source passive candidates for tough-to-fill positions and creatively source for niche roles
- Craft and distribute effective job descriptions to build a compelling pitch for qualified candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with top talent
- Stay current with tech and autonomous vehicle industry news
- Technically knowledgable enough to do initial phone screens
- Ability to understand and relate to the startup and engineer mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to fast-paced work environment
- Passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world
- Experience with Lever or Greenhouse
- Experience working with external recruiters and agencies
- Network of potential hires
- Former software engineering background
- Experience organizing career events at universities, conferences, in-house, etc.
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.