Senior Security Architect
We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
The Senior Security Architect will define, design and guide implementation of all aspects of security for an autonomous vehicle. As a strong, hands-on senior technical leader, you will have responsibilities spanning software and hardware in order to reduce risk, threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate across the company to guide direction of autonomous vehicle security
- Research, design and develop solutions meeting internal and external security requirements and standards
- Build and/or integrate tools to audit and manage security aspects of engineering team deliverablesBe the top technical resources within company for all things security: authentication and authorization, monitoring, forensic techniques, threat models, mitigation techniques, best coding practices, etc.
- Advocate for security within the engineering organization in order to deliver the most secure autonomous vehicle platform
- BS/MS in CS/EE/CE or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience with software and hardware security
- Experience with Linux products, devices and systems
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Familiarity with robotics, embedded systems, devices and/or real time systems
- Passionate about security
- Action oriented, analytical, troubleshooter, problem solver, motivator
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.