We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We're looking for a recruiting coordinator to make our recruiting process seamless.
- Coordinate interview schedules, especially onsite interviews
- Arranges travel and lodging for applicants, if necessary
- Create and execute ideas to make every step of our recruiting process feel delightful
- Help source candidates, solicit referrals, screen resumes, or whatever else the recruiting team may need
- At least 1 year of experience, preferably in HR or Recruiting
- Friendly and positive disposition
- Ability to quickly understand and learn how to use new tools and technologies
- Ability to identify and solve seemingly minor pain points
- Ability to understand and relate to startup/engineer mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world
- Experience with Lever, our ATS
- Experience working with external recruiters and agencies
- Network of potential hires
- Experience organizing career events at universities, conferences, in-house, etc.
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work stationLunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.