Business Operations Manager
We’re the driverless car company. We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient.
Our team is small and we move quickly. We’re currently testing a fully driverless solution on city streets. We’re looking for smart, ambitious people to help build the world’s largest fleet of driverless cars.
We’re looking for a Business Operations Manager. You will be a business generalist to start focused on Business Development, Strategy, Financial Analysis and Modeling, New Business Initiatives, and developing the Monetization roadmap, and will have the opportunity to specialize based on your interests and talents.
- Provide strategic recommendations to senior executives on new business initiatives, go to market strategy, and opportunities for growth and optimizations
- Build and maintain detailed consolidated revenue models for financial analysis
- Develop and maintain lists of potential partnership opportunities and be a thought leader for leveraging partnership opportunities to drive future growth and monetization opportunities
- Work closely with engineering and operations teams to uncover opportunities for growth
- Be a leader on anticipating potential business challenges and proposing solutions and recommendations to move the business forward
- Present recommendations to senior level GM executives
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Proven self-starter with experience in anticipating potential business challenges and getting ahead of issues before they become problems
- Proven ability to leverage quantitative-driven insights for informed business decisions
- 5+ years of work experience in Strategy, Finance, or Business Operations at a high growth company
- Operate with a high level of autonomy
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to juggle numerous activities & projects
- Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world
- MBA from top Business School
- Prior experience as a management consultant, investment banker, or investor
- Previous experience in automotive and / or high-tech industry
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.