Engineering Manager - Data Infrastructure
We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex and unusual engineering challenges, while making an immensely positive impact.
Our Data Infrastructure team supports a data pipeline to extract and analyze many petabytes of vehicle sensor data, stored on-premises and in AWS.
- Responsible for growing and developing a team of engineers
- Work with Engineering Directors and Technical Project Managers to allocate team members to sprints
- Foster a healthy and collaborative culture
- Serve as an embodiment of our values
- Ensure your team delivers high output
- Help set technical direction for the team, anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges
- Help craft technical and product strategy
- Management experience with an engineering team
- Experience as a software developer
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.