Senior People Analyst
We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We operate in one of the most highly competitive geographies and industries and we need a passionate analyst to ensure we’re approaching our People programs – everything from onboarding to compensation to performance management – in a data driven way. This role reports to our Associate Director of People Operations.
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders including Cruise’s People team, Leaders and Managers in each department to deliver answers to people analytics questions around compensation, learning and development, recognition, performance management, onboarding, staffing, etc.
- Use analytical reasoning to proactively identify problems, clarify scope, define data needs and analyses, develop hypotheses, and recommend solutions that addresses People Ops needs
- Conduct compensation research to develop competitive offers rooted in market data and aligned with our compensation philosophy for new hires and existing employees.
- Develop predictive models for attrition, high performance, and talent acquisition to enable forward-looking management programs investments
- Build and automate reports and dashboards to give stakeholders visibility into relevant metrics and empower People Ops Leader decisions
- Implement scalable analytics tools and systems that measure and drive success metrics
- Manage our survey tool and processes
- Support the annual budget and forecasting processes for People Ops
- BS with 3-5 years of people ops or related research and analysis experience in a fast paced environment; consulting or banking experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to effectively interpret data and create meaningful, understandable models, reports and metrics
- Experience developing and analyzing surveys
- Experience manipulating data and using data visualization
- Experience collaborating on projects involving multiple teams and presenting findings to wide audiences
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative Problem solving skills
- Experience with HR data analysis and HR systems, applicant-tracking systems and related tools
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.