Product Manager - Integrity
We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We're looking for a product manager to define requirements for self-driving vehicles, interface with engineering on implementation details and guide validation activities.
- Create and organize traceable requirements from customer input to vehicle performance
- Develop product roadmaps and validation plans
- Work with engineers and data science to define outcome metrics and success criteria
- Communicate across teams and outside agencies about team progress & needs
- Routinely put together summaries of product progress
- Measure product performance
- Build and manage relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, EE, Math, or another engineering field
- 6+ years of industry experience in fast-paced tech company
- Ability to understand complex technical systems
- Ability to adapt and operate under ambiguity
- Strong technical and nontechnical communication skills
- Ability to identify and act on opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiency
- Experience with robotics, autonomous vehicles, or complex software systems
- Experience or training in systems engineering
- Experience with transportation engineering or civil engineering
- Experience working in regulated environment
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.