We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
Our team is small, but we move quickly. We’re currently testing a fully driverless solution on city streets. We're looking for smart, ambitious people to help build the world’s largest fleet of driverless cars.
- Maintain a 30+ node cloud-based testing cluster and extend it to support hundreds to thousands of CPUs
- Work closely with simulation, safety, and devops engineers to support new tests and connect committers with testing errors
- Enhance overall developer productivity
- Swift programming skills with a penchant for correctness
- Ability to write excellent, concise documentation
- Familiarity with open source tools (e.g. Buildbot, Ansible, Docker, CMake), basic Linux administration, and a strong interest in automation and developer productivity
- Excellent communication and collaborative debugging skills
- Ability to work with engineers who have a variety of technical backgrounds
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.