South San Francisco
We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We’re looking for a talented, highly organized and personable individual to help us expand our South San Francisco AV Operations by managing the on-boarding of quality AV Trainers (test drivers), Training Coordinators, Test Engineers and Vehicle Technicians.
You will be responsible for both internal recruiting, as well as managing the relationship with the external employment agency that provides us with candidates. You will help us make hiring recommendations, generate weekly and monthly stats, and develop incentives and opportunities for growth for our existing workforce.
- Accurately scope new roles / groups
- Assess candidates
- Conduct initial phone screens and manage relationships throughout the recruiting process
- Ability to coach and mentor hiring teams to make great hiring decisions
- Passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world
- Manage relationship with external employment agency
- Develop and execute internal recruiting efforts of multiple roles
- Coordinate and perform on-site interviews, and give hiring recommendations
- Generate recruiting stats, hiring rate, and projections
- Assist in developing the growth of the AV Operations department
- Other operations tasks as needed by the AV Operations Manager & General Manager
- 4+ years of experience in Human Resources and Recruiting
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Excellent organization and self-management skills
- Able to work independently and identify areas where outside help is necessary
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve employee experience
- Experience pre-screening and/or interviewing candidates
- Strong knowledge of Google office suite (docs, sheets, slides)
- Availability to occasionally work outside of normal business hours
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work stationLunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.