We're the driverless car company. We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient.
Our team is small and we move quickly. We’re currently testing a fully driverless solution on city streets. We're looking for smart, ambitious people to help build the world’s largest fleet of driverless cars.
We're looking for someone to join our small People Operations team as an HR Generalist and help our rapidly-growing team with a wide array of human resources functions.
- Be the go-to person for employees who have questions about their benefits, including medical and pre-tax benefit accounts
- Carry out HR administrative functions, such as time tracking, benefit feeds, and document storage
- Conduct monthly benefit audits; ensure benefit feeds function correctly
- Process immigration paperwork, including J1 training plans
- Prepare documents for new hires, promotions, and terminations
- Manage the COBRA system
- Administer all 401k functionality
- Oversee functionality of co-employer relationship
- Clear, proactive communicator with a high EQ
- 2 years of experience in an HR role
- Understanding of federal and state labor laws
- 1 year of experience with benefits administration
- Understanding of US immigration and visa policies
- Ability to work independently and drive towards aggressive deadlines
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Thoughtfulness, flexibility and a positive attitude
- Fluent in Google Apps and MS Office, especially Excel
- BA/BS equivalent
- Willingness to get SHRM or PHR certification if not yet certified
- SHRM or PHR certification
- Experience with Lever and Namely
- Interest in self-driving cars
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits (401k, health / dental / vision insurance)
- Catered lunch, snacks, etc.
- Free rides in self-driving cars
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.