San Francisco, CA
You think you know Crunchbase, but what you don’t know is that we’re more than just a dataset of companies. Crunchbase is the go-to destination to find businesses to sell to, market to, research, work for, invest in, and buy from. We’re aggressively capitalizing on this to become the single place to find information on the world’s businesses.
We are hiring product managers to drive the strategy and development of the Crunchbase platform, Crunchbase Pro, and all future Crunchbase products. We have millions of users and superb name recognition, but we're operating as a fresh startup building greenfield products. This is an incredible opportunity to shape the product roadmap of the most relied upon source of business information with a premier team of engineers, designers and product managers.
Product at Crunchbase
The Crunchbase Product team is responsible for owning and executing the vision of the Crunchbase platform, and the creation of new products that provide our users with various mechanisms to access our data.
As a Crunchbase Product Manager, you will:
• Work in tandem with the CEO and Product team to execute the Crunchbase roadmap and vision
• Partner with Engineering to develop technical requirements and determine product priorities
• Define and document user stories and PRDs that both reflect and anticipate the needs of the broad Crunchbase user base
• Facilitate and manage user testing with active Crunchbase users, including members of the venture capital, sales and business development communities
• Understand the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product development
• Liaise with Business Development to ensure the seamless integration of partner data
• Partner with design to develop friendly, easy-to-use user experiences
• Research, analyze, and ultimately define a competitive pricing strategy for all Crunchbase products
• Partner with product marketing to develop a go-to-market strategy and facilitate a successful and impactful product launches
• 2+ years experience in a product management role within a SaaS or consumer enterprise software company
• Experience managing the development and adoption of widely used products
• Keen eye for design
• Self-motivated, action-oriented personality
• Excellent communication skills -- speaking to internal teams and users comes with ease
• Incredibly coachable personality -- you are constantly looking for opportunities to improve your craft
• Previous experience in a high-growth startup requiring you to wear multiple hats
• Prior work experience and/or education in a Computer Science or engineering capacity is a plus, but not a requirement
What Crunchbase offers:
• Competitive salary and equity
• A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission
• Daily catered lunches
• Fitness reimbursement (to work off the catered lunches)
• Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) -- we don't track vacation days
• Incredible medical, vision and dental benefits for employees and their families
• 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
• Free One Medical Group membership for employees and their families
• Commuter benefits program
• Free UberX rides anywhere in the Bay Area after late nights at the office
• Prime location in the SoMa district of SF, near CalTrain, and Muni stops
• Company and team offsites, retreats, events and happy hours
Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at Crunchbase brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.
Crunchbase does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status.