Recruiter - Sales & Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Crunchbase helps the world discover and connect with the companies that matter. Our data platform is the foundation on top of which all these connections can be made - it not only powers the data at the heart of Crunchbase, but also hundreds of external sites and applications around the world. Our mission is to democratize the way innovators connect to opportunities, and over 50 million professionals—including entrepreneurs, investors, market researchers, and salespeople—trust Crunchbase to inform their business decisions.
Crunchbase is looking for a driven Sales & Marketing Recruiter with solid experience helping startups build their non-technical teams. Are you an expert finding amazing talent through creative venues? This may be the right opportunity for you!
As a Crunchbase Recruiter, you will:
- Partner with Marketing & Sales leaders to thoroughly understand positions and recruiting needs
- Own the full cycle recruitment for your functions. The opportunity to make your mark and have an impact is huge!
- Drive innovative sourcing initiatives to identify, assess, and build a diverse talent network
- Collaborate with company efforts to build a strong employer-of-choice brand and be an ambassador of Crunchbase mission
- Ensure a seamless, uniform, and exceptionally positive candidate experience
- Build reports and use data and your own knowledge to identify inefficiencies and innovate/improve your process and pipeline
- 2-4 years of experience sourcing and recruiting for Sales & Marketing teams, ideally in a tech startup.
- You have solid experience sourcing diverse talent through multiple creative channels (via LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, StackOverflow, Quora, etc.)
- You have experience building and maintaining a broad and diverse network of talent
- You are hardworking, organized, and have a stellar work ethic
- You care about candidates and building an amazing experience for them, every time
- You are autonomous and focused, even when things move fast
- You understand urgency and prioritize your work efficiently
- You bring excellent communication and negotiation skills - you have a customer-focused attitude but can also make your expert voice heard
- You are motivated and active learner excited to try new solutions, and quickly iterate to improve the way you do things
- Experience building distributed teams / international teams is a plus
What Crunchbase offers:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Generous Reimbursement policy for learning and development activities
- Daily catered lunches and plenty of snacks
- Fitness reimbursement (to work off the catered lunches)
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteering Paid Time Off
- Incredible medical, vision and dental benefits for employees and their families
- Free One Medical Group membership for employees and their families
- 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
- Monthly commuting stipend
- Free Lyft rides anywhere in the Bay Area after late nights at the office
- Prime location in the Financial District of SF, near BART and Muni stops
- A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission
Crunchbase does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status.
We’re honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at Crunchbase brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.