Demand Generation Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Crunchbase is the best place to discover innovative companies, connect with the people behind them, and uncover new opportunities. Over 50 million professionals—including entrepreneurs, investors, market researchers, and salespeople—trust Crunchbase to inform their business decisions. We believe diverse thinking fosters the discovery of new solutions and surfaces old problems that need answers. We are democratizing access to opportunities so that people and companies with different perspectives can accelerate innovation for a better future. We are proud to build products that will shape how companies and people connect for the future.
Crunchbase is committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our products.
Marketing At Crunchbase
The Crunchbase Marketing team is responsible for both product and corporate marketing initiatives, including lead generation, crafting outstanding content and driving engagement with our community of users.
The Demand Generation Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, building, executing, reporting on, and optimizing Crunchbase’s B2B marketing programs. You’ll be generating awareness, interest, and pipeline for the Crunchbase’s B2B products in support of our Enterprise Sales team. You will lead tactics across multiple avenues including email, website, and paid. You’ll also partner closely with content marketing, channel managers, product marketing, and marketing operations. You will partner with sales as your primary partners for delivering high quality leads that perform across the sales funnel. You will report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Build a strategy for how you will generate pipeline to support our overall sales ARR goals including email, paid, and ABM efforts
- Understand what channels and content are efficient for attracting our key audiences
- Build outbound demand generation programs using email and paid channels like SEM, display, and paid social
- Partner with cross-functional team of content, product, channel specialists, and marketing operations to execute on lead generating and conversion tactics
- Have a spirit of experimentation, A/B testing new tactics and finding new ways to drive pipeline and greater efficiency
- Carry lead generation targets and report on progress against those targets on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Collaborate closely with sales leadership
What We're Looking For
- Experience in B2B demand generation marketing with lead generation quotas
- Experience in multi-channel marketing channels including email, paid ads, content syndication, webinars, web, and ABM technologies
- Experience with email marketing and familiarity with ESPs like Marketo
- Strong analytical skills and A/B testing experimentation experience
- Experience project leading multiple teammates to execute campaigns
Crunchbase values fostering growth and developing our craft by offering a generous Learning and Development reimbursement policy for all employees to use towards classes, events, conferences, and more. We look for ways to give back to our community by giving 4 days off for volunteering per year. We understand the value of taking time to refresh and offer flexible paid time off. We are working to build a better future for everyone, and offer an annual carbon-offset paid by Crunchbase for all employees. These are just a few examples of our generous benefits package, check out our careers page to find out more.
Crunchbase does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at Crunchbase brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.