San Francisco, CA
Crunchbase is the leading destination where you can discover innovative companies, connect with the people behind them, and uncover new opportunities. Our mission is to democratize the way innovators connect to opportunities, and over 50 million professionals--including entrepreneurs, investors, market researchers, and sales people--trust Crunchbase to inform their business decisions. Companies all over the world rely on Crunchbase to power their applications, making over one billion API calls on our platform each year.
We are hiring a Product Manager to help drive the product strategy and requirements of Crunchbase. This is an incredible opportunity to shape the product for one of the leading global business sites with over 50 million annual users.
Product at Crunchbase
The Crunchbase Product team is responsible for coming up with and executing the vision of the Crunchbase platform.
As a Crunchbase Product Manager, you will:
• Define and execute the Crunchbase product vision, priorities and roadmap
• Use data and metrics to help inform roadmap and product decisions to help better acquire, convert and retain users
• Partner with Design and Engineering to build amazing product through ongoing A/B experiments
• Define user stories and product requirements that both reflect and anticipate the needs of Crunchbase’s broad user base
• Proactively engage with Crunchbase users in user research and to identify market opportunities
• Understand the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product roadmap
• Partner with Marketing to develop a go-to-market strategy and to help ensure successful product launches
• 3+ years experience in a product management role within a consumer software company
• Experienced being the product owner in agile product teams
• Experience with A/B testing and using data to inform product decisions
• Technical enough to work effectively with Engineers to decide on different product paths
• Experienced in managing product backlogs and priorities based on user research and collaborating with internal stakeholders
• Effective decision maker and can help teams understand rationale and reasons for the product decisions and roadmap direction
• Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
• Self-starter, independent and excellent at driving teams and projects
• Excellent communication skills at all levels - small groups, large groups, and with executives
What Crunchbase offers:
• Competitive salary and equity
• Generous Reimbursement policy for learning and development activities
• Daily catered lunches and plenty of snacks
• Fitness reimbursement (to work off the catered lunches)
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Volunteering Paid Time Off
• Incredible medical, vision and dental benefits for employees and their families
• Free One Medical Group membership for employees and their families
• 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
• Monthly commuting stipend
• Free Lyft rides anywhere in the Bay Area after late nights at the office
• Prime location in the Financial District of SF, near BART and Muni stops
• A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission
Crunchbase does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status.
Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at Crunchbase brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.