Senior Fullstack Engineer
San Francisco, CA /
Crunchbase helps the world discover and connect with the companies that matter. Our data platform is the foundation on top of which all these connections can be made - it not only powers the data at the heart of Crunchbase, but also hundreds of external sites and applications around the world. Our mission is to democratize the way innovators connect to opportunities, and over 55 million professionals—including entrepreneurs, investors, market researchers, and salespeople—trust Crunchbase to inform their business decisions.
Data Network Team at Crunchbase:
The Data Network team at Crunchbase builds a suite of internal applications and several core external user experiences for thousands of people that are critical to the success of Crunchbase. We value solving real problems for our users by pragmatically applying technology to help them. We’re continually building new tools, and you can help influence both which and how.
- Crafting great code, empathizing with our users, reviewing pull requests, sharing your knowledge, and learning together with other team members.
- Communicating with product management, designers and other teams, and having fun while doing it.
- You will share in our team's technical ownership of both backend services and several important components of our sophisticated Angular/Typescript user interfaces.
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks and frontend engineering tools
- Defining, implementing and consuming REST APIs
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Write, clean, understandable code with good test coverage
- Desire to know and contribute to most or all areas of our applications
- Typescript, Angular
- Python, Django REST framework
- Relational databases, queues, Kafka
What Crunchbase Offers:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Generous Reimbursement policy for learning and development activities
- Daily catered lunches and plenty of snacks
- Fitness reimbursement (to work off the catered lunches)
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteering Paid Time Off
- Incredible medical, vision and dental benefits for employees and their families
- Free One Medical Group membership for employees and their families
- 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
- Monthly commuting stipend
- Free Lyft rides anywhere in the Bay Area after late nights at the office
- Prime location in the Financial District of SF, near BART and Muni stops
- A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission
Crunchbase does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we seek to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at Crunchbase brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team builds more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.