San Francisco, CA
Crunchbase is the leading destination where you can discover innovative companies, connect with the people behind them, and uncover new opportunities. Our mission is to democratize the way innovators connect to opportunities, and over 50 million professionals—including entrepreneurs, investors, market researchers, and sales people—trust Crunchbase to inform their business decisions. Companies all over the world rely on Crunchbase to power their applications, making over one billion API calls on our platform each year.
Are you someone who enjoys crafting impactful assets that reach millions of users? The Crunchbase Marketing team is looking for a Visual Designer to shape the brand and encourage company-wide efforts that rally around Crunchbase’s core principles and values. This person will utilize and build upon the brand visual direction, voice and tone of Crunchbase. This role will weave iconography, typography, color, space, and texture together to help produce consistent assets, and systems that will be used across all platforms. They will also orchestrate constituents in Product, Marketing and Crunchbase users to participate in branding efforts.
Marketing at Crunchbase
Our Marketing team is instrumental across the entire user journey, from brand awareness through user retention. We combine creativity with decisions based on data and are always thinking about how we can better connect with our customers.
As a Crunchbase Visual Designer, you will:
- Develop and extend our style and brand guidelines
- Build layouts and design key art for the Marketing team
- Collaborate across disciplines to achieve the design and messaging goals
- Establish specs for consistent color, typography, infographics, iconography, and graphics across various platforms
- Clearly articulate design decisions
- 3 years of professional visual and interactive design experience
- Experience leading creative projects from concept to execution
- Complete proficiency of Adobe CC and familiar with Sketch/Figma/Invision
- Passion and enthusiasm for design.
- Strong collaboration skills and an inclusive attitude
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules across multiple teams
- Understanding and ability to edit CMS systems
- Animation skills
- Ability to use motion/video editing software
What Crunchbase offers:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Generous Reimbursement policy for learning and development activities
- Daily catered lunches and plenty of snacks
- Fitness reimbursement (to work off the catered lunches)
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteering Paid Time Off
- Incredible medical, vision and dental benefits for employees and their families
- Free One Medical Group membership for employees and their families
- 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
- Monthly commuting stipend
- Free Lyft rides anywhere in the Bay Area after late nights at the office
- Prime location in the Financial District of SF, near BART and Muni stops
- A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission
Crunchbase does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at Crunchbase brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.