San Francisco, CA
Crunchbase is the leading destination where you can discover innovative companies, connect with the people behind them, and uncover new opportunities. Our mission is to democratize the way innovators connect to opportunities, and over 50 million professionals--including entrepreneurs, investors, market researchers, and sales people--trust Crunchbase to inform their business decisions. Companies all over the world rely on Crunchbase to power their applications, making over one billion API calls on our platform each year.
Crunchbase is looking for a highly-organized, driven Technical Recruiter with experience helping startups build their engineering and product teams. This role will be a key piece of our Talent engine and will manage full cycle recruiting processes with a heavy focus on sourcing to develop a healthy pipeline. If you have experience developing a pipeline of active and passive candidates and are motivated by finding amazing talent through creative venues, this may be the right opportunity for you.
People & Talent at Crunchbase
The People & Talent team is responsible for developing and preserving the Crunchbase culture, and for hiring talented and diverse people to build the future of the Crunchbase platform.
As a Crunchbase Technical Recruiter you will:
• Partner with engineering and product leaders to thoroughly understand technical positions and recruiting needs
• Drive innovation at sourcing initiatives to identify, assess, and build a network of candidates
• Collaborate with company efforts to create a strong employer-of-choice brand and be an ambassador of Crunchbase mision
• With the Talent team, manage the full cycle recruiting process for key roles in our Engineering and Product organizations, ensuring a seamless, uniform, and incredibly positive candidate experience
• Serve as the company’s cultural gatekeeper, and ensure the preservation of Crunchbase’s core values
• Build reports and use data and your own knowledge to identify inefficiencies and innovate/improve your process and pipeline
• 2-4 years of experience in sourcing and recruiting for technical roles, ideally in a tech startup
• Solid experience sourcing diverse candidates through multiple creative channels (via LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, StackOverflow, Quora, etc.), and you have a high level of comfort performing boolean searches
• Experience building and maintaining a broad network of tech talent in the Bay Area
• Highly ambitious and have a stellar work ethic
• Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date in real-time
• Experience working with an applicant tracking system; Lever experience is a plus
• A strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize your work efficiently
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills - you have a customer-focused attitude but can also make your expert voice heard
• Motivated and active learner excited to try new solutions, and quickly iterate to improve the way you do things
What Crunchbase offers
• Competitive salary and equity
• A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission
• Daily catered lunches
• Fitness reimbursement (to work off the catered lunches)
• Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) -- we don't track vacation days
• Incredible medical, vision and dental benefits for employees and their families
• 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
• Free One Medical Group membership for employees and their families
• Monthly commuting stipend
• Free Lyft rides anywhere in the Bay Area after late nights at the office
• Prime location in the Financial district of SF, near BART and Muni stops
• Company and team offsites, retreats, events and happy hours
Crunchbase does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status.
We’re honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at Crunchbase brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.