Senior Technical Recruiter
San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA, or New York, NY /
Crunchbase is the best place to discover innovative companies, connect with the people behind them, and uncover new opportunities. Over 50 million professionals—including entrepreneurs, investors, market researchers, and salespeople—trust Crunchbase to inform their business decisions. We believe diverse thinking fosters the discovery of new solutions and surfaces old problems that need answers. We are democratizing access to opportunities so that people and companies with different perspectives can accelerate innovation for a better future. We are proud to build products that will shape how companies and people connect for the future.
Crunchbase is committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our products.
People & Talent at Crunchbase
The People & Talent team is responsible for developing the Crunchbase culture, and for hiring a diverse set of talented people to build the future of Crunchbase!
Our team is looking for a highly-organized and motivated Senior Technical Recruiter to grow our Engineering teams. This role will be a key piece of our Talent engine and will manage full-cycle recruiting processes. If you have experience developing a pipeline of active and passive candidates and are motivated by finding amazing talent through creative avenues, this may be the right opportunity for you!
What You'll Do
- Partner with Engineering leaders to thoroughly understand technical positions and recruiting needs
- Drive innovative sourcing initiatives to identify, assess, and build a network of candidates
- Collaborate on company efforts to create a strong employer-of-choice brand and be an ambassador of the Crunchbase mission
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for key roles in our Engineering organization, ensuring a seamless, uniform, and extraordinarily positive candidate experience
- Coach hiring managers and interviewers every step of the way (bias mitigation, candidate experience, calibration)
- Serve as the company’s cultural ambassador, and ensure Crunchbase’s core values are embedded in our day-to-day work
- Utilize data and your own knowledge to identify inefficiencies and improve your processes and pipelines
What We're Looking For
- 3-4 years of proven experience in sourcing and recruiting for technical roles within a high growth tech startup
- Solid experience sourcing a diverse pool of candidates through multiple creative channels (via LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, StackOverflow, Quora, etc.)
- Experience building and maintaining a broad network of tech talent
- Highly self-motivated and have a stellar work ethic
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself on keeping records up-to-date in real-time
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize your work efficiently
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - you have a customer-focused attitude but can also make your expert voice heard
- Motivated and active learner excited to try new solutions, and quickly iterate to improve the way you do things
Crunchbase values fostering growth and personal developing by offering a generous Learning and Development reimbursement policy for all employees to use towards classes, events, conferences, and more. We look for ways to give back to our community by giving 4 days off for volunteering per year. We understand the value of taking time to refresh and offer flexible paid time off. We are working to build a better future for everyone, and offer an annual carbon-offset paid by Crunchbase for all employees. These are just a few examples of our generous benefits package, check out our careers page to find out more.
Crunchbase does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day we are honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at Crunchbase brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.