Electrical Quality Assurance Specialist
Arvada, CO /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Crusoe Energy is on a mission to unlock value in stranded energy resources through the power of computation. Take a look at what we do! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlt8k71Quqw We aim to align the long term interests of the climate with the future of global computing infrastructure. As data centers consume an exponentially growing power footprint to deliver technology to all connected devices, we are inspired by making sure that the energy meeting that demand is sourced in an environmentally responsible fashion. Crusoe co-locates mobile data centers with stranded energy resources, like flare gas and underloaded renewables, to deliver low-cost, carbon-negative distributed computing solutions. Crusoe Cloud is a managed cloud services platform powered by stranded energy that enables climate-friendly innovation in computationally intensive fields including artificial intelligence, graphics rendering and computational biology.
The Electrical Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for all electrical inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning, etc for industrial wiring projects and electrical deliveries.
- Administers testing to verify quality or compliance of completed industrial wiring projects and electrical deliveries
- Has final authority for releasing goods to market or for sale
- Submits inspection reports and QA reports regarding non-conformances
- Checks submittal drawings and documents for compliance with project requirements
- Ensures that all work is carried out as per the approved method statements and drawings
- Ensures that all equipment used is calibrated and with valid certificates
- Assists in the preparation of the final documentation, such as QC/QA documents, testing and commissioning reports, work with engineering, leads and wiring tech to make sure the job is performed according to customers expectations, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the electrical concepts and principles as defined in the National Electrical Code and UL508
- 4 years of controls experience
- Ability to troubleshoot control systems
- Proficient in Factory Acceptance Testing methods and documentation.
- ISO 9001:2015 experience is a plus
- Proficient in Analog I/O signal simulation for actuators and instrumentation
- Familiar with signal isolation systems used in NEC classified areas
- Knowledge of control safety relays
- Participate in the development and/or revision of SOPs for the inspection function
- Must have the ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently
- Industry competitive pay
- Restricted Stock Units in a fast growing, well-funded technology company
- Health insurance package options that include HDHP and PPO, vision, and dental for you and your dependents
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Pet-friendly offices
- Unlimited time off
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Subscription to the Calm app
- NYDIG - Bitcoin Savings Plan
- Company paid commuter benefit; $100 per month
- Compensation range is between $28-32/hr. Restricted Stock Units are included in all offers. Compensation to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal pay and alignment with market data
Crusoe Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.