Crux is a data delivery and operations company that takes on the critical, yet commoditized, tasks of ingesting data and getting it ready for analysis by financial institutions. We are experiencing rapid growth from financial firms turning to Crux to process and onboard the data they need. As Sales Executive you will play a critical role in fueling our growth by communicating the Crux value proposition and adding new clients.
- Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales targets on a consistent basis
- Develop and execute sales strategy with an emphasis on prospecting and closing new clients
- Establish and execute a repeatable sales process from lead generation to close
- Actively track all sales activities and provide regular pipeline and revenue forecasts to management
- Accurately present the Crux value proposition to financial decision makers
- Build relationships with C-level decision makers at financial institutions
- Communicate client feedback and market intelligence to Crux Product Management
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure client satisfaction and to advance sales opportunities
- 5-10+ years of experience selling data, software and/or data management solutions into the financial services industry
- Proven success in hunting and closing new prospects and strategically growing existing client relationships
- Successful track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Experience successfully managing a complex enterprise sales process with multiple stakeholders, working with business, technology and operational leaders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with specific experience presenting to C-level stakeholders and decision makers
- Understanding of the financial data provider space and of the major data vendors
- Knowledge of data management solutions and services
- Familiarity with Saas solutions, cloud-based services, and API platforms
- Knowledge of alternative investments, asset management and banking, specific experience with quantitative investors is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree is a plus
Crux is a data delivery and operations company that takes on the critical, yet commoditized, tasks of ingesting data and getting it ready for analysis by financial institutions. We are experiencing rapid growth from financial firms turning to Crux to process and onboard the data they need.
Crux is transforming how the financial services industry works with data. For years, data discovery, operations, and delivery have been expensive, time consuming, and frustrating for financial firms. We are solving this challenge by creating a new technology solution: the go-to platform for data delivery. Crux is in high demand and we have a clear path to success.
Founded in 2017 by a seasoned team of data professionals, Crux has grown to a team of 70 employees in San Francisco and New York. It is backed by leading industry players, including Citi, Goldman Sachs, and Two Sigma.
At Crux, diversity is valued and and treatment of employees and applicants are based on merit, talent and qualification. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We believe the key to success is bringing together unique perspectives and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For qualified applicants with criminal histories, consideration will be consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.