Solutions Director, Partnerships and Alliances
Partnerships and Alliances
Partnerships & Alliances Integration Initiatives
We are seeking a motivated Solutions Director to join our Partnerships & Alliances team. As a Solutions Director, you will act as a trusted advisor to prospective partners leading technical engagements. You will define market requirements and produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product performance. This role will require working cross functionally and collaborating with product and technology teams to seamlessly implement the architecture of new partner offerings.
To ensure success you need sound knowledge and understanding of financial services and technology partners. Top candidates will be team players with outstanding advocacy and interpersonal skills.
This is a hands-on role in which you will interact daily with customers, suppliers, partners, senior executives and other internal clients across multiple functions, including Sales, Technology, Data Supply, and Customer Success
This role could be based in San Francisco or in New York City.
- Lead technical discovery qualification with partners
- Build one-to-many-strategies to distribute Crux services for our customers by development partnerships with key financial services companies
- Support the Product and Engineering teams with partners requirement as they develop their roadmaps
- Develop partner-specific strategies for establishing and expanding key ISV and SI partnerships to enable customer and partner success.
- Create and maintain templates for partner business plans, GTM and partner enablement
- Making architectural recommendations for partner solutions
- Troubleshooting technical configuration issues on engagements
- Provide technical requirements for integration with a partner to product and technical teams
- Maintain a top-notch culture and influence the growth of Company
- 10+ years of business development and alliances experience spanning industry verticals as well as application specific software partnerships
- Proven experience implementing global partner programs focused on software/technology companies
- Successful track record building strategic plans to implement third party ISVs involving multiple geographic stakeholders that have proven ROI and revenue attribution
- Excellent written communication skills
- Broad and deep understanding of the financial services landscape
- Has built, managed, prioritized and maintained partnership product backlog in related GTM motion.
- Capital Market Data requirement experience around data integration
- Strong problem solving skills and a collaborator who can build partnerships across the organizations
- Must be able to leverage internal cross-functional resources to enable partner success
- Some application development experience
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure presenting to all levels of technical and business audiences
- Experience with cloud, data warehouse and financial analytics partners
- Experience building and delivering Proof of Concepts while independently and effectively responding to both functional and technical elements of RFI/RFP
- Ability to lead architectural discussions
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Ability to travel as needed
Crux is a data delivery and operations company that takes on the critical, yet commoditized, tasks of ingesting data and getting it ready for analysis by financial institutions. We are experiencing rapid growth from financial firms turning to Crux to process and onboard the data they need.
Crux is transforming how the financial services industry works with data. For years, data discovery, operations, and delivery have been expensive, time consuming, and frustrating for financial firms. We are solving this challenge by creating a new technology solution: the go-to platform for data delivery. Crux is in high demand and we have a clear path to success.
Founded in 2017 by a seasoned team of data professionals, Crux has grown to a team of 70 employees in San Francisco and New York. It is backed by leading industry players, including Citi, Goldman Sachs, and Two Sigma.
At Crux, diversity is valued and and treatment of employees and applicants are based on merit, talent and qualification. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We believe the key to success is bringing together unique perspectives and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For qualified applicants with criminal histories, consideration will be consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.