Crux Informatics is a high-growth FinTech startup with an entrepreneurial team located in a central FiDi location. Our San Francisco office is looking for a service-oriented, positive, proactive individual to join the team and be the first point of contact for the office. The ideal candidate will live and breathe office coordination and be a kitchen maintenance guru. The office boasts a typical start-up environment with an easygoing atmosphere, team spirit and a kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks. With a beautiful office, complete with fantastic views, spacious conference rooms and a community work area, an office coordinator is needed to keep everything in tip-top shape.
- Responsible for overall office efficiencies and cleanliness - oversees all daily office management tasks and steps in to perform tasks as necessary
- Welcome guests and provide assistance to ensure their visit is pleasant
- Maintain inventory for everything office related including tech equipment, office supplies, snacks and beverages.
- Kitchen and common room upkeep (anything from tidying areas to putting away dishes and leftover food)
- Reception/Answer and route phone calls
- Manage relationships with employees, visitors and vendors
- Point of contact for general administrative requests and office supply requests
- Prepare office and conference rooms for meetings and interviews
- Communicate with building to order new employee badges and work orders
- Weekly/daily ordering and stocking the office snacks and beverages
- Coordinate weekly catered lunch, including setup and cleanup
- Assist with scheduling meetings and other office social events (monthly Birthday celebrations, team happy hours, etc.)
- Collect mail, packages and distribute accordingly
- Additional projects as needed
- 1-2 years of Administrative Experience
- Relevant experience working in a busy office setting
- Flexible, service-oriented attitude and excellent judgment skills
- You are eager to create and cultivate an office community
- You have a passion for supporting others – with efficiency and pride
- Strong oral and written communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and G-Suite
Crux is a data delivery and operations company that takes on the critical, yet commoditized, tasks of ingesting data and getting it ready for analysis by financial institutions. We are experiencing rapid growth from financial firms turning to Crux to process and onboard the data they need.
Crux is transforming how the financial services industry works with data. For years, data discovery, operations, and delivery have been expensive, time consuming, and frustrating for financial firms. We are solving this challenge by creating a new technology solution: the go-to platform for data delivery. Crux is in high demand and we have a clear path to success.
Founded in 2017 by a seasoned team of data professionals, Crux has grown to a team of 70 employees in San Francisco and New York. It is backed by leading industry players, including Citi, Goldman Sachs, and Two Sigma.
At Crux, diversity is valued and and treatment of employees and applicants are based on merit, talent and qualification. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We believe the key to success is bringing together unique perspectives and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For qualified applicants with criminal histories, consideration will be consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.