Marketing Content Specialist
Crux has an opportunity for a Marketing Content Specialist to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness via content creation. Your job will impact the expansion of a game-changing platform that will enable data to be readily available any time, anywhere, for the financial services industry.
To date, Crux has established a strong footprint in the financial services industry, developing a bold brand, message, and network with leading data suppliers, technology partners, and financial institutions. Your objective is to take our brand, messaging, and collateral to the next level by creating and managing all marketing collateral/presentations, supporting the GTM strategy, and collaborating with other members of the marketing team to refine and improve Crux’s positioning in the industry.
The success of this collateral will be pivotal in our ability to empower our customers, partners, and scale revenue initiatives.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate the creation, design, and management of marketing and company collateral.
- Write, design, create, and distribute marketing collateral, presentations and video based on our branding and core messaging.
- Work with People Operations team for internal company communications and materials.
- Oversee internal and external communications strategy, online and offline.
- Partner with Market Development Manager to produce content around event strategy.
- Advertising our company and products/services on various media.
- Developing impactful marketing videos for our product and commercial offerings.
- Identify and develop a firm grasp of target audiences and content that resonates.
- Gather feedback and measure the impact of collateral across channels
- 4-5 years proven experience as a marketing content/communications specialist or similar role
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Eye for design to create impactful and beautiful content
- Experience designing marketing materials including Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint Presentation
- Tenacity and resilience that allows you to thrive in ambiguity, drive impactful projects, and overcome challenges
- Familiarity with B2B advertising campaigns, Financial Services experience a plus
- Outstanding communication skills at every level - within teams, to leadership, to clients, and particularly with partners
- Desire to learn about the evolving data ecosystem in finance
- Experience developing video content is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress. Development experience is a plus!
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
Crux is a data delivery and operations company that takes on the critical, yet commoditized tasks of ingesting data and getting it ready for analysis by financial institutions. We are experiencing rapid growth from financial firms turning to Crux to process and onboard the data they need.
Crux is transforming how the financial services industry works with data. For years, data discovery, operations, and delivery have been expensive, time consuming, and frustrating for financial firms. We are solving this challenge by creating a new technology solution: the go-to platform for data delivery. Crux is in high demand and we have a clear path to success.
Founded in 2017 by a seasoned team of data professionals, Crux has grown to a team of 70 employees in San Francisco and New York. It is backed by leading industry players, including Citi, Goldman Sachs, and Two Sigma.
At Crux, diversity is valued and and treatment of employees and applicants are based on merit, talent and qualification. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We believe the key to success is bringing together unique perspectives and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For qualified applicants with criminal histories, consideration will be consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.