Director of Partnership Management & Member Services
The Crypto Council for Innovation (CCI) is a global alliance of crypto industry leaders with a mission to demonstrate the transformational promise of crypto/Web3 and communicate its benefits to policymakers, regulators, and people around the globe.
Crypto has immense potential to spur international economic growth and create jobs, improve financial inclusion and access, and enhance privacy and security. By sharing insights and expertise about the global crypto ecosystem while addressing misperceptions and misinformation, CCI supports governments and institutions worldwide in efforts to shape and encourage the responsible regulation of crypto and the Web3 ecosystem in a way that unlocks potential and improves lives.
As CCI’s Director of Partnership Management & Member Services, you will work closely with the COO to establish the internal relationship and partner management systems and processes that allow for efficient and effective project delivery across multiple work streams, and align efforts to ensure member value. You will drive organizational objectives through a highly collaborative approach that includes goal setting, project and process management, communication, and reporting.
Additionally, you will be the primary member experience contact for all CCI Alliance Members. You will build, own and execute member engagement plans. You will be the liaison between the Alliance members and the internal CCI teams. You will own the onboarding and renewal process as well as drive the member communications strategy.
In this role, you will work collaboratively with all internal teams within CCI, including, but not limited to Government Affairs, Global Public Policy, Communications, and Operations. You will ensure that our projects, programs, events are running on schedule, within budget, and all relevant stakeholders have access to the tools, information, and visibility across departments to meet company objectives.
- Establish and evangelize CCI’s member experience strategy, ensuring alignment with member priorities and internal capabilities
- Develop and execute a scalable framework for member engagement; cultivate strategic relationships with CCI alliance members as well as internal CCI leaders
- Act as trusted advisor, key point of contact for alliance members, collaborating with their communications, legal, policy, finance and c-level executives
- Develop engagement plans that encourage member participation, and clearly define the CCI value proposition
- Deliver consistent value add to alliance members, own the onboarding and renewals processes: continually explore opportunities to expand collaboration
- Proactively anticipate & resolve member issues, putting measures in place to ensure a consistent and comprehensive member experience
- Enhance the partner experience with the optimal communications cadence; create and execute QBRs
- Leverage knowledge across internal teams projects and communications strategies to drive impact
- Partner internally with the leadership team and other key stakeholders to define opportunities, & prioritize projects
- Understand CCI’s strategic goals and OKRs, and track departmental progress with weekly/quarterly updates
- Work closely with the COO in the strategy business and budget planning process
- Develop and implement a scalable and standardized project management and stakeholder communication approach across the organization
- Drive the selection process and successful implementation of project management tools and processes
- Create project plans & timeline templates, reporting, and internal communications
- Customize team/Working Group specific processes as required, ensuring alignment with the overall org
- Explore and define other partnership opportunities across the Web3 ecosystem, with academic institutions, and the nonprofit sector
- Develop materials for reporting to CCI’s Board of Directors as needed
- 10+ years of project management, strategic relationship management or account management that includes a combination of administrative, project management, and communications functions
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Project Management Certification a plus
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing scalable project management processes
- Experience developing and executing engagement plans; track record of exceeding KPIs, maintaining and renewing successful partnerships
- Expert communicator, ability to adjust approach, content, & style for different audiences
- Relationship and consensus-building skills; strong listening and reporting skills
- Demonstrated ability to work across cultures, time zones, and sectors
- Superior organizational skills; championing an organizational approach to ruthless prioritization
- Ability to independently set priorities to meet timelines, to motivate and influence others; prior people management or mentoring/coaching experience a plus
- A passion for crypto/web3, humility, and eagerness to learn
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, high-energy, remote-first environment
- The ability to travel as needed
We offer a competitive salary and bonus package, plus:
Medical, dental and vision benefits 100% covered for you and your dependents
4 weeks’ annual vacation (3 weeks at your discretion + 1 week of company-wide shutdown)
12 public holidays plus personal/sick days
Home office set-up budget
Annual learning stipend