Devops Engineer -- Junior
Taipei, Taiwan /
Engineering – DevOps /
We welcome all the entry level devops talents to apply for this position with minimal 1year in devops or backend experience!
- Develop tools for application and performance monitoring.
- Contribute to system architecture design.
- Develop and deploy cloud infrastructure in IaC manner.
- Improve and manage Terraform, K8S and CI/CD pipeline.
- Design and implement Disaster Recovery & backup solution.
- Automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Communicate, escalate, and follow up as appropriate to ensure that problems are solved.
- 1-3 years + Experience in infrastructure or 1 year above Backend application experience.
- Solid experience in shell script, linux system adminstation, know how to shh, docker container, CI/CD Pipeline, understand devops principles.
- Solid experience in AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes is a must.
- Experience in tools like: terraform/ k8s cluster yaml/ aws / rds postgres instance/ redis instance/ ec2 instance/ github repo/ msk/ datadog/ sumologic github actions/ s3/ cloudfront distribution/ cloudflare/aws ecs service；
- Ability to code. You are expected to write some maintainable code.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.