Investment Analyst (Venture Capital)
Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR /
Corporate – Corporate Development /
- Originate and lead investments in cooperation with crypto.com capital team as well as collaboration senior management.
- Be responsible for the qualitative and quantitative analysis of various investment opportunities
- Support senior investment professionals in due diligence procedures, research and financial modelling
- Prepare materials for senior professionals to use in client meetings, to support the firm's engagement with institutional investors
- Focus on direct investment in growth-stage technology / blockchain companies. Investment scope also includes U.S, Europe, and Asia
- Ongoing relationship management with assigned companies and fund managers including monitoring of investments, attendance of AGM, and advisory board meetings
- Overall operational support with regards to reporting and investor updates
- 1-3 years of working experience in financial markets with a strong financial literacy and analytical skills
- Experience in private equity or investment management would be an advantage
- Excellent organizational, time management and planning skills
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making
- Financial modelling capability
- Solid, demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Strong computer skills, especially with MS Excel and PowerPoint
#LI-CY2 #LI-Hybrid #LI-Associate
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.