Paralegal - EU
Corporate – Legal /
The Legal team provides legal and regulatory advice to ensure that all CDC products and services are compliant per local regulations while also meeting the needs of CDC customers. The team interfaces externally with regulators and service providers to safeguard CDC from legal liabilities. Focus areas include Commercial and Regulatory/ Product.
- Legal Knowledge and Support - You proactively support attorneys and other departments on legal matters; you draft, process, and/or review legal and other documents and maintain your legal framework knowledge.
- Operational Excellence - You ensure compliance by reviewing and contributing to business materials; you demonstrate accountability for achieving project goals, and support attorneys in developing solutions that enable clients to achieve business objectives.
- Business Counseling - You build a knowledge of Crypto.com businesses, make recommendations and provide support to the various lines of business; you act as the primary legal contact certain business teams and participate in meetings with attorneys, business leaders, and outside counsel; you prepare presentations; and you communicate, counsel, and provide status updates to clients on issues under the direction of an attorney.
- Improvement - You self-manage and prioritize your work tasks and projects and maintain company tools, resources, databases, and processes in order to improve efficiency.
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and fintech generally; prior working experience with crypto companies is a plus.
- General corporate management and working knowledge of the legal system.
- Payments industry expertise and experience in consumer-facing industry are pluses.
- Financial services regulations and licensing processes a plus.
- Self-starter and a team player
- Around 5 years of in-house, government agency, or private practice law firm, with exposure to financial services, cryptocurrencies, or general corporate practices
- Familiarity with, and strong interest in emerging payments technology and the financial services industry
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced international environment and to tolerate change and ambiguity
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to stay calm under challenging circumstances
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and ability to work both in teams and independently
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, with effective resolution of conflicting priorities, and willingness to use innovative solutions to scale your legal advice
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) J.D. and plus
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.