Option/ Derivatives Quant Trader, Singapore
Singapore, Singapore /
Trading – Deriv. Front Office /
The Quant Trading team is responsible for executing trades and managing risks associated with derivative products, such as options, futures, and swaps. The team develops and implement trading strategies to support the quantitative trading team in making informed decisions in fast-paced and complex trading environments.
- Monitor and manage risk during US or EU time zone + rotation for weekend shift
- Trade derivatives products both automatically and manually
- Improving existing strategies and developing new strategies
- Identifying new markets/opportunities Perform post-trade analysis of strategies
- Communicate relevant news, market events, and system behaviours to team members
- Collaborating with software engineers to implement trading strategies and system features
- Contributing to the development of analytical tools
- Your profile
- A bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD in mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or related quantitative analytical field
- At least 3 years of profitable trading experience on a leading trading desk in a bank, proprietary trading, or market making environment in any asset class
- Demonstrable experience in successfully building and managing tradesAdvanced quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to deploy those skills during time-sensitive situations
- Strong interest and knowledge of cryptocurrency and traditional asset class
- Experience programming in Python, and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Are adaptive, self-motivated, enjoy challenges and significant responsibility, and thrive in fast-paced, competitive environments
- Communicate effectively and work well in teams
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.