Product Operations Associate
Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Product – Project Management and Delivery /
The project management and delivery team ensures the success of delivering high quality product offerings all across our platforms. We work with various stakeholders to tackle blockers, manage the timeline and enhance the existing workflow and tools to acheive release efficiency across all products launch.
We are looking for a Product Operations Associate to coordinate Crypto.com product offerings and requests from stakeholders. This is a great entry level position for the prospective candidate to learn operation and project coordination in supporting one of the largest finance apps in the world. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams to improve operational excellence and build the easiest App for users to buy/sell/store and spend Cryptocurrencies. As the number 1 most downloaded Crypto app in many markets globally, your work here will impact millions of users immediately. The product operations team will be the key to ensuring the success of delivering high-quality product offerings across all our platforms.
As a hyper growth company, we are looking for people who take ownership, embrace change, and can help us innovate to be the best.
- Coordinate release of diverse Crypto.com product offerings.
- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders to gather all requirements for release execution.
- Implement standard operating procedures (SOP) with diligence to ensure error free implementation of changes.
- Identify blockers and bottlenecks of existing operational processes and recommend solutions and enhancements.
- Drive and implement improvements to existing workflows and tools to enhance release efficiency across all products.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to prioritize and spec out product issues.
- Manage release timeline that meets management and team expectations.
- Review escalated issues from customer service and follow up with appropriate stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate well with people at all levels.
- High attention to detail and personal quality standards.
- Determined to troubleshoot problems and strong motivation to drive positive changes.
- Willingness to uptake new challenges and eager to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and prioritization skills.
- Familiar with spreadsheets and basic data tracking tools.
- An analytical and data-driven work style will be preferred
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.