Real Time Analyst (Night shift), Bulgaria
Operations – Service Delivery Management /
- Responsible for monitoring all queues in real-time ensuring KPI goals are being met;
- Intraday reporting on the current day’s performance;
- Monitors and manages agents’ working schedule adherence and productivity, makes necessary updates;
- Maintains a daily/weekly tactical plan according to volumes in all lines of business;
- Understands the numbers in-depth, validates the data to ensure accuracy;
- Participates in ad-hoc projects as directed by the line manager;
- Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the company’s culture, values, and mission;
- Other duties are assigned to them by their superior or company managers in accordance with the position.
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role;
- Experience with monitoring personnel and calculating their productivity is a plus;
- Ability to work late/night shifts;
- The Analyst must have a reasonable understanding of the Company’s business, its technical, financial and organizational structure;
- The Analyst must be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside the Company, and should have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent decision making skills, effective problem solving skills, as well as skills to work independently and in team;
- Act with integrity, initiative, perseverance, discretion, ability for respect the personal dignity and rights of each employee, interest in fintech and services and motivation to occupy the position.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.