Senior Motion Graphics Designer (NFT & Gaming)
Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Marketing – Growth /
Crypto.com NFT is an invitation-only NFT marketplace where you can discover exclusive digital collectables and their non-fungible tokens. Buy, sell, discover and collect officially licensed crypto collectables. Find out more by visiting https://crypto.com/nft
About the role:
As a Senior Motion Graphics Artist, you will be one of the key creators of an exciting ecosystem with an evolving narrative. We are looking for a leader who is a versatile designer, capable of transitioning seamlessly between branding and motion graphics, in either 2D or 3D, to spearhead our production in NFT game project and IP development. You will be a vital member of the NFT Creative Team, responsible for championing the branding design in various styles and leading the production of animation.
Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Conceptualize and lead a team of designers to produce high-quality outputs.
- Provide comprehensive art direction and establish the look and feel for both NFT projects and marketing collateral.
- Research reference materials for projects, articulate creative ideas and provide feedback to team members effectively.
- Create 2D or 3D animations and still images.
- Design digital assets (NFTs) and relevant promotional materials following directions from internal team leads and partnership guidelines.
- Collaborate with team members, art directors, and project managers to ensure consistent branding and work quality.
- Visualize storyboards to achieve storytelling objectives and execute animation and typography with flair and style.
- Quickly manoeuvre between different brand guidelines to ensure consistency for a high volume of web deliverables.
- Manage time effectively, multitasking to meet deadlines while maintaining high-quality output.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest graphic trends and help establish and promote best practices within our organization.
- 5+ years of experience in motion graphics field, animation, advertising, post-production or relevant industries.
- 2+ years of experience in art leadership and/or management roles in relevant industries.
- Diploma/Degree in Motion Design, Digital Fine Arts, or Multimedia & Animation related disciplines.
- Experience in areas such as graphic design, motion graphics, branding, visual effects, illustration or 2D/3D animation production.
- Proficient in creative tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro) and Figma.
- Experience in Cinema 4D (Octane) / Blender is a bonus.
- Able to lead and execute projects simultaneously and adapt to a diverse range of art styles.
- Keen to experiment and flexible enough to adapt to different art styles.
- Exceptional creativity with a keen eye for aesthetics and trends.
- Self-driven and determined to strive for first-class quality materials. Strong communicator, independent and driven individual.
- Collaborative and humble spirit.
- Interest in Cryptocurrency, NFT and AI space.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.