Trading Project Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Trading – Quant Middle Office /
The Quant Trading team is responsible for executing trades and managing risks associated with derivative products, such as options, futures, and swaps. The team develops and implement trading strategies to support the quantitative trading team in making informed decisions in fast-paced and complex trading environments.
About the role:
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Quant Trading team. You will be responsible for managing the projects related to trading business. You will communicate across different teams to make sure the projects and listings are done within schedule and in line with the strategic aims. A high-level cross teamwork and engagement with stakeholders such as middle to senior management, Product owners and Finance in the region is expected.
- Work as Project Manager to manage trading-internal and cross-departmental strategic projects
- Work as Business / Product Manager to drive projects from product initiation to go-live, developing the roadmap for trading desks
- Manage projects assigned and successfully deliver them with quality and within timeline
- Conduct sprint planning meetings and manage backlog / tasks in Jira system
- Foresee and escalate potential roadblocks and work with relevant teams to resolve
- Need to cover listing operations
- Work with different teams for other BAU / Operational tasks
- Be flexible working across on different time zones
- Degree in Computer Science / Finance / Business / Quant related disciplines
- 6+ years of working experience as project manager or product manager, preferably gained from Banking / Brokerage / FinTech industry
- Good understanding of financial products, trading lifecycle, database and system architecture
- Excellent skills in requirement analysis and business documentation writing
- Familiar with SDLC and the use of Jira as a project documentation / collaboration tool
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum methodology
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Self starter and fast learner, with an innovative mindset
- Strong interest in trading, financial products and cryptocurrency industry
- Proficiency in both written/spoken English and Mandarin. Cantonese is a plus.