Mobile Developer - iOS
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Engineering – Mobile /
About the role:
As part of the team you will focus on developing best-in-class iOS applications using our modern tech stack. Our apps are written purely in Swift and architected using MVVM-C. We heavily rely on RxSwift/Combine, so any experience in reactive programming is considered a plus.
The difference you will make:
- Collaborate closely with members of tech & product in a cross-functional feature team to develop innovative features for a large global user base.
- Analyse product requirements and designs provided by product owners, providing valuable feedback based on your expertise in iOS development.
- Deliver high-quality, modularised, and scalable code that is maintainable and testable within reasonable timelines.
- Engage in regular sync-ups with not only your feature team, but also the entire iOS team, ensuring that your ideas and insights are heard and valued.
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time iOS development experience (no upper limit)
- Proficiency in Swift, UIKit and a solid understanding of iOS development best practices.
- Familiarity with MVVM architecture (experience with SnapKit and RxSwift/Combine is highly desirable)
- Experience in writing unit tests and snapshot/UI tests
- Proficiency in Git and familiarity with branching models such as Git-flow, Trunk Based Development, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for continuous learning.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- A focus on producing high-quality code and exceptional user experiences.
If you are a motivated and talented iOS developer who thrives in a collaborative environment, we would love to hear from you.
Join our team and contribute to building cutting-edge mobile applications that make a difference.
Please include examples of your work or links to your portfolio with your application.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.