San Diego, CA Client /
Southwest – Program Management /
- Provide overarching budget and financial support in all areas of DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) with particular focus of program planning and analysis, budget preparation and justification, funds execution, and the presentation of this data in various
- Review financial status reports, conduct analyses, and advise Business Financial Managers (BFMs) of strategies to mitigate financial risks on their respective programs by using various Navy financial tools, mainly Navy ERP.
- Assist the BFMs in responding to internal and external inquiries and requests for program financial information, preparing funding execution documents, track and analyze program financial transactions and provide financial status reports weekly, monthly, or as directed BFM or PAPM.
- Assist BFMs in the development of the following, but not limited to:
· Estimates and justification for budget requests, Mid-Year Reviews, and Program Objectives Memorandum (POM) Reviews, Financial briefings, issue papers, obligation phasing plans
- Recommend innovative solutions to business and financial issues
facing the Government to achieve performance goals that are on or ahead of schedule and within budget
- 3+ years of experience interpreting and applying FM principles and familiarity with FM processes, techniques, policies, regulations and organizational strategic goals.
- Experience in performing analysis and providing recommendations with limited direction.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Access)."
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to obtain DoD clearance
- Navy ERP
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
CSA Rocks! We are a rapidly growing consulting firm recognized for being one of America's Fastest Growing Companies on the Inc. 5000 list for a record 7 years in a row, averaging an 81% increase in revenues for each of the past three years. So how do we do it? It’s no secret, we owe the past 15 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected class.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.