Network Manager (ISSO)
Fort Hood, TX /
Mission Support Services – Mission Support Services /
CSA+Capstone is seeking a Network Manager who will oversee the communications architecture for a designated program in support of our Army Client in Fort Hood, TX.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
- Oversee all aspects of communications and network functions using ICW MTC Authority To Operate (ATO) standards
- Serve as the Information System Security Officer (ISSO), leading all contractor efforts in support of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Cybersecurity
- Coordinate with outside agencies and other sites
- Enforce communications architecture standards and cybersecurity for communications equipment, implement IA processes, and supervise the installing of equipment and circuitry in support of distributed exercises
- Manage all aspects of the communications architecture and exercise support with communications planners at outside agencies, other simulation facilities, NEC, and participating tactical units
- Plan for the distribution of data, voice, and VTC over both LAN and WAN in both classified and unclassified modes for simulations/simulation networks and approved connections to tactical networks
- Provide oversight to the contractor system administrators
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in Network Architecture design and implementation
- Advanced planning, troubleshooting and maintenance skills on the Microsoft server platform and router, switch and firewall configuration
- Strong understanding of technology integration and information flow including LAN/WAN, firewalls, security, storage, and backup methodologies
- Knowledge of specific product lines (Cisco, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard, and Tripwire)
- Full understanding of the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) Certification and Accreditation process and Cyber Security requirements
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance/SCI Background Investigation
- IAM Level I certification (CAP, CND, Cloud+, GSLC, Security+ CE, HCISPP)
- Computing Environment Certifications
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
As a federal contractor, CSA is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
WE BELIEVE great companies know who they are and what they stand for. CSA’s common purpose and core values were purposefully developed to create a culture focused on unlocking the full potential of our people—so they are inspired to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. It’s no secret, we owe the past 18 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to email@example.com. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Assistance is reserved for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. We’re an equal opportunity employer that empowers our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status or other protected characteristic.
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our California Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.