Senior Process Architect
Northeast – Program Management /
CSA is seeking a Senior Process Architect to join our team.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs the assessment to determine the technical feasibility of automating the processes
- Defines the high-level solution
- Assists in developing the delivery strategy for implementation
- Drives the cost benefit assessment that forms the heart of the business case, and owns the business case throughout the project
- Works with the project manager to obtain stakeholder sign-off and permission to proceed with implementation
- Documents the as-is processes
- Developed the proposed to-be processes
- Defines the solution’s functional, non-functional, and security requirements
- Develops the functional specification, and makes sure the implementation team understands the proposed design for build
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- 2 years of RPA and/or automation experience across multiple clients/projects
- 2 years of business process mapping with software development efforts
- A solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to complete UiPath Business Analyst Foundation course within 1 month of hire- Ability to complete UiPath RPA Implementation Manager Foundation course within 1 month of hire
- Experienced in writing Use Cases and High Level Functional/Technical analysis deliverables
- Experience in working with key business representatives, data owners, end users, application designers and data architects to model current and to be processes
- Eye for detail and good documentation skills are needed
- Good communication skills
- Strong ability to understand the steps of a process that lend itself to automation
- Knowledge of key features of the automation product is needed
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors Degree in relevant major or 3 additional years of relevant experience
- Must be a US citizen; no dual citizenship
- Ability to obtain a Department of Defense Secret Clearance
- DoD experience
- Navy experience
- Active DoD Public Trust Clearance
- Completion of UiPath Business Analyst Foundation course
- Experience with RPA
- Process architect experience with UiPath
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
CSA Rocks! We are a rapidly growing consulting firm recognized for being one of America's Fastest Growing Companies on the Inc. 5000 list for a record 7 years in a row, averaging an 81% increase in revenues for each of the past three years. So how do we do it? It’s no secret, we owe the past 15 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected class.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.