Mid- Program Management Analyst
San Diego, CA CSA /
Southwest – Program Management /
Client Soluton Architects (CSA) has an opening for a Mid-level Program Management Analyst to join our team providing direct support to our federal client located in San Diego, CA.
Key Duties and Role Description
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining program performance metrics at the Assistant Program Manager (APM) level; metrics include: cost, schedule, technical, financial execution
- Create or update program briefs, program related correspondence, agendas, meeting minutes, and initiatives relating to program projects, issues and proposals
- Assist with drafting spend plans, Program Objective Memorandum (POM) submissions, budgetary reclamas
- Identify and document risks in the areas of cost, schedule, and technical performance across all disciplines
- Develop and update acquisition documentation for milestone reviews in accordance with DoD 5000.02 or Department of Navy equivalent
- Research and review project risks and issues, preparing and present recommendations for resolving, and manage execution of resolution
- Expertly manage client and stakeholder expectations, assuring quality is superior in all deliverables
- Facilitate meetings, discussions, and consultations with senior level clients and other key stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in a program management career field
- Intermediate-level experience with Microsoft Word, Project, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Engineering, Public Administration or related fields
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Security Clearance Required
- DoD acquisition and project management experience at Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR), SPAWAR System Centers (SSC), Program Executive Office (PEO) Command, Control, Computers, Communications and Intelligence (C4I), or Naval Sea Systems (NAVSEA) / Naval Air Systems (NAVAIR) commands or warfare centers
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and DAWIA (or DAWIA equivalency) Level II in Program Management
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
CSA Rocks! We are a rapidly growing consulting firm recognized for being one of America's Fastest Growing Companies on the Inc. 5000 list for a record 7 years in a row, averaging an 81% increase in revenues for each of the past three years. So how do we do it? It’s no secret, we owe the past 15 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected class.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.